Superb Order tracker

I think, this dealer does not what is going on with orders.

When I ask dealer he tell me build week 45, when ask SUK they say week 43.

Did you get car washed by dealer or with white foil as picture show?

Mine was delayed for 3 weeks. I got it cleaned and beautiful on delivery ;)

Yes I did, but then I took pretty much every extra there was to take - that coating apparently even gets better resale value

Thanks kasperoo.

Do you think that it is worth the money?

Could share any photo of your skoda, please?

Interesting - as you say sounds like one of us is advised wrongly, the orders are similar, the main difference between ours is that I have gone for the 190 DSG but don't think that is the issue - don't think they have a shortage of engines or gearboxes! When I phoned SUK last week they were more optimistic that I would be looking at a build date around 20th November once it had been reviewed - which they said should have been done by now. That was last Tuesday, just over a week later it still hasn't been reviewed and they sounded less optimistic.

My situation is not the same as yours in that the actual delivery date is not that important to me - but it is just nice to know.

Hi, I have an an update on my order (placed 14th Aug), build was set as week 2/2017, now changed to 3 week in November but dealer has said that is still an unconfirmed build date but he doesn't expect it to change. Guessing that would mean a delivery time around mid december. This build time now ties up with the max 14 week order to build time that SUK told me.

Hi, I have an an update on my order (placed 14th Aug), build was set as week 2/2017, now changed to 3 week in November but dealer has said that is still an unconfirmed build date but he doesn't expect it to change. Guessing that would mean a delivery time around mid december. This build time now ties up with the max 14 week order to build time that SUK told me.

Ordered mine 10th August and I pick it up on Tuesday I was expecting mine in December.

Do you know when your car was build? How long time took from build to collection?

About 3 weeks ago never got a date was just told it was in the country last week.

Just received a call from Dealer and the build week has been moved forward to week 44 (Next week) from week 45. Dealer said i can pick the car up week commencing 12th December.  

Decided to order a Superb Sportline 150 DSG Estate and was braced for a long wait but dealer has found me a car at port close to my spec:

Moon White

Heated Seats

Auto Retractable Load Cover (wouldn't have ordered that!)

Full Size Spare

Had a real dilemma over 150/190 but performance looks the same as my Octy VRS 170 DSG so decided to risk it and will remap if necessary...

Should be here in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

Had a call yesterday from the dealer.  My car has arrived.  I travel 400 miles next week and pick it up next Monday.  He knew how excited I am, so rather than just send me some "boring" pictures he did a walk round and provided a 3 minute video.  It has not yet had the PDI completed so still has some packing on it, but it seemed to get dusty in here which made my eyes blurry, so I had to play it again and again and again ............

Now that is what I call service!

Ordered mine 10th August and I pick it up on Tuesday I was expecting mine in December.

Hi, had an update on mine yesterday, is being built in three weeks time, dealer expects ready for delivery mid december. Mine was ordered on 14th August.

Hi, had an update on mine yesterday, is being built in three weeks time, dealer expects ready for delivery mid december. Mine was ordered on 14th August.

Strange but mine was due for mid-December maybe I get bumped up cos someone cancelled!

• 2 weeks later...

We love our Superb TDI 150 SE Business Estate so much we've just ordered another Superb to join it :-)

Superb Sportline TDI 150 DSG Hatchback in Red - no options

12-14 week delivery

Edited by AngloDeutsch

Hey guys,

i just talk to my dealer (here in Bulgaria). He told me, that i have confirmed build week 48.

Order date: 15 September 2016

1 month later : Planed build week 1 of 2017

almost 2 months after the order: Confirmed build week 48.

The car - 1.8 TSI Superb Estate , Business gray, manual gears, no sun roof.  The equipment level is Style + Edition witch is the equivalent of SE L Executive

More about the specs: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/415792-2017-superb-crash-test/

Hey guys,

i just talk to my dealer (here in Bulgaria). He told me, that i have confirmed build week 48.

Order date: 15 September 2016

1 month later : Planed build week 1 of 2017

almost 2 months after the order: Confirmed build week 48.

The car - 1.8 TSI Superb Estate , Business gray, manual gears, no sun roof.  The equipment level is Style + Edition witch is the equivalent of SE L Executive

More about the specs: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/415792-2017-superb-crash-test/

I have orderd the same equipment lvl only 4 days later than you, the dealer said my build week is week 3 of 2017, when I read your post I hope it will be sooner  :) we cant wait for our new car  :) I only added Canton, extra tinted windows, heated first window and park asist 3.0  :)

Edited by Khalfani

I ordered early sept with hope of getting before Xmas. Rung skoda last week and told will be 2017 and related to high demand for petrol engines. I ordered 280bhp petrol Sportline estate.

Hi,

Just had an update on my order (placed 14th August for SEL Exec Est 190 dsg with Panoramic roof). Dealer contacted me to advise car has just finished being built and is awaiting delivery at the factory. He expects delivery in 3-4 weeks. At one point I had been quoted build week 2/2017 so has come forward quite a bit. Based on the new info it will be almost exactly 4 months from order to delivery.