East Anglian Meet - Duxford, 23rd November

Stimps

Rumour wink.gif has it that a certain 2 members who have yet to declare their hands will in fact be coming...............Musn't say any more at the moment lest they get wind that they have been rumbled and throw wobblies. Oh' date=' and they might just be turning up in diesels!!! [img']http://briskoda.net/members/dgw/rolleyes.gif[/img]

PS: I will be very surprised if they don't bring their disposable cameras for the highlight of the trip - the Shackleton shot!

Its not Tom is it? :baa:

I'd love to come along, bring the Fabia to its first Briskoda meeting :)

fen l&k

MonkeyHanger

FabiaTDI

DGW

fab16v

mannyo

fabia

Disco@Impreziv

flarenut

Stimps

stopan1j

Freakcrab

Big K

vRS

JaneC

KentStu

robvrs

And Possibles:

Kentish

mellowyellow

Quinten aka Q

JimFord

Ross (Techie)

fen l&k

MonkeyHanger

FabiaTDI

DGW

fab16v

mannyo

fabia

Disco@Impreziv

flarenut

Stimps

stopan1j

Freakcrab

Big K

vRS

JaneC

KentStu

robvrs

LadyLoki + Bloke + kids

Blubber2

Rich1068 + SWMBO?

And Possibles:

Kentish

mellowyellow

Quinten aka Q

JimFord

Ross (Techie)

And me! Woohoo! Hopefully I'll be with SWMBO. As you are all such well rounded individuals maybe then she'll realise why a sizable chunk of my free time is spent talking to you. Maybe... (You won't let me down will you? :eek: )

fen l&k

MonkeyHanger

FabiaTDI

DGW

fab16v

mannyo

fabia

Disco@Impreziv

flarenut

Stimps

stopan1j

Freakcrab

Big K

vRS

JaneC

KentStu

robvrs

And Possibles:

Kentish

mellowyellow

Quinten aka Q

JimFord

Ross (Techie)

And me! Woohoo! Hopefully I'll be with SWMBO. As you are all such well rounded individuals maybe then she'll realise why a sizable chunk of my free time is spent talking to you. Maybe... (You won't let me down will you? :eek: )

Rich , you are relying on a group of people you have never met before , to convince your wife that you are a sane person by talking to them most nights .............................................just what are you on :shocked: ..........................just turn up on the day ...............and I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised .......................ps I can't vouch for Denis though :rofl:

fen l&k

MonkeyHanger

FabiaTDI

DGW

fab16v

mannyo

fabia

Disco@Impreziv

flarenut

Stimps

stopan1j

Freakcrab

Big K

vRS

JaneC

KentStu

robvrs

LadyLoki + Bloke + kids

Blubber2

Rich1068 + SWMBO?

And Possibles:

Kentish

mellowyellow

Quinten aka Q

JimFord

Ross (Techie)

Houston, we have an event rivalling National Meet status on the ramp awaiting launch.............. :drive:

Before the 'baby' RS owners take offence, the big (Octavia) RS should be referred to on Briskoda by the following abbreviation - vRS - and the baby (Fabia) RS by VRS to avoid any confusion between the two different models. The internationally-recognised RS/RS wave - ie :wave: - is the same for both.

Rumour wink.gif has it that a certain 2 members who have yet to declare their hands will in fact be coming...............Musn't say any more at the moment lest they get wind that they have been rumbled and throw wobblies. Oh' date=' and they might just be turning up in diesels!!! [img']http://briskoda.net/members/dgw/rolleyes.gif[/img]

PS: I will be very surprised if they don't bring their disposable cameras for the highlight of the trip - the Shackleton shot!

Hi Denis,

Jon said He didn't want to draw attention to the fact just incase he scared people off, I on the other hand am just a fly in the 4X4 ointment. ;)

PS The film crew will be along latter.

Des

Hi Denis' date='

Jon said He didn't want to draw attention to the fact just incase he scared people off, I on the other hand am just a fly in the 4X4 ointment. ;) [/quote']Not you two again! :)

Will you be giving Jon a lift now, Des? ;)

thats the meal for the derbyshire meet isn't it q?

So many meets, so little time!! :D

There are apparently 3 cafes at Duxford, so - one for the 4x4s, one for the vRSs and one for us other hangers-on then??? :D :D

So many meets' date=' so little time!! :D

There are apparently 3 cafes at Duxford, so - one for the 4x4s, one for the vRSs and one for us other hangers-on then??? :D :D[/quote']

Do we Furby vRS owners get let into the vRS category or do we have to sit with the hangers on too? ;)

CAFES!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Des

I was merely re-quoting the honourable member Mr Stimps (post #3 of this thread). Do I take it that you have prior experience of said catering establishments, Des?