VCDS options on Superb III

On 30/08/2020 at 12:06, standy said:

Thank you for the replay, but looks like not on all cars ) At least on the car in Russia that was manufactured in Europe I see only Lane Assist enabled from the factory. Emergency assist and traffic jam assist don't work. Tested today. To enable TJA, I should load camera parameters using VCP. I have found flash files with parameters for 2Q camera installed on this car, waiting response from VCP support team regarding the way how should I flash them to the camera and their confirmation that found by me flash file contains TJA data set.

As for eyelashes it is interesting question, because the way how it is enabled on Superb 3, doesn't work on Superb 3 FL. I have checked all adaptation channel responsible or lights on MQB platform, but was not able to find them. 

Have you figured out the TJA? how do you know it's not enabled from instrument cluster? Thanks

9 minutes ago, Jakec said:

Have you figured out the TJA? how do you know it's not enabled from instrument cluster? Thanks

Not yet. Someone told me that we have to load parameter set to A5 camera to enable TJA (the same way as it is on MQB platform with 3Q cameras like Tiguan, Kodiaq, Superb 3), someone told me that you just need to do proper coding (but without real details what to change). I tried to enable TJA and EA according to instructions for MLBEvo, but without success. Still waiting for information from several people (including VCP support) regarding TJA on 2Q cameras.

I have found parameter set for A5 camera Skoda Superb 3 FL in VCP file manager, but I don't know if this parameter set contains required parameters for TJA. It is in *.flash format and should be loaded via flasher. I didn't try it yet. May be someone from the forum already did it? It is strange that there is so small information about TJA on 2Q cameras, I expect that there are lots cars with this new camera on the road.

23 hours ago, standy said:

Not yet. Someone told me that we have to load parameter set to A5 camera to enable TJA (the same way as it is on MQB platform with 3Q cameras like Tiguan, Kodiaq, Superb 3), someone told me that you just need to do proper coding (but without real details what to change). I tried to enable TJA and EA according to instructions for MLBEvo, but without success. Still waiting for information from several people (including VCP support) regarding TJA on 2Q cameras.

I have found parameter set for A5 camera Skoda Superb 3 FL in VCP file manager, but I don't know if this parameter set contains required parameters for TJA. It is in *.flash format and should be loaded via flasher. I didn't try it yet. May be someone from the forum already did it? It is strange that there is so small information about TJA on 2Q cameras, I expect that there are lots cars with this new camera on the road.

maybe @mtl will be able to explain? :) I thought TJA is enabled from the beginning if you have Line assist and ACC.. because it does not warn me to hold my hands on steering wheel if the speed is below 10kph

If u do have TJA, the car will continue to do adaptive lane guidance even below 65 km/h, all the way down to stop and go, with ACC.

If u don't have TJA, when u drop below 65 km/h, the lane assist will cease to function.

ACC will continue to work though,  down to stop and go.

Edited by JR RS
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, 

I have a problem with the can 5F.

I ve change my radio with something new (aftermarket aliexpress :)) )

After that the can 5f doesn't respond on vcds is not found. Do you know where is locate that can bus 5f? Does anyone has a service manual. I forget to tell the car is skoda superb 2016 2.0 tdi 150hp.thanks a lot

Best Regards 

IMG_20200729_094624.jpg

If it does not respond, that means that there is a problem with phisical cable connection or the aftermarket radio does not support the Skoda communication protocol.

• Like 1

It's an aftermarket vcds... China :)

I also suspect the cable because whoever took the DVD out of the glove compartment pulled it, not knowing how to disassemble it, but I would like to know where this 5f module is located to see how much I have to unwind, thanks in advance

Hi all

I have bought a Superb SEL facelift 2019 after several Octavias.

I also have a Carista plug in and had hoped it was possible to add some customisation to the virtual dash.

I've gone through the various menus, appears I can change the colours, but none of the changes take effect after saving...can anyone help?

Also I had hoped to add some more sporty versions of the dash dials...is this possible? I watched a Carista video for the Superb virtual dash which says it is, but I see nowhere in the menu to do this...

Help please!

Thanks in advance

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I apologise if asking in wrong forum. I read here often about vcds. I would like to buy it, for some small things on my 2015 superb (variable service, start/stop..) But there is so many vcds's on internet and I am little bit lost what to choose. Can you point me to some recommended one, please? Preferably without subscription. Thanks a lot! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a 2016 MY Superb L&k 280 and I'd like to get rid of the pointless white on the ambient light strips and change it to red.

I've searched on this section and although its metioned several times that members have, or have had it changed, I can't actually find the coding itself. Would someone be kind enough to post the full VCDS codings please?

Thnaks in advance... Rob

3 hours ago, numskull said:

Hi all,

I have a 2016 MY Superb L&k 280 and I'd like to get rid of the pointless white on the ambient light strips and change it to red.

I've searched on this section and although its metioned several times that members have, or have had it changed, I can't actually find the coding itself. Would someone be kind enough to post the full VCDS codings please?

Thnaks in advance... Rob

4 hours ago, numskull said:

white on the ambient light strips and change it to red.

Controller 09 — Central Electronics
16 — Security Access — enter 31347
10 — Adaptations
To change the 1st colour (warm white):
(31)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Rotwert Farbe 1 (currently160)
(32)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Gruenwert Farbe 1 (currently 167)
(33)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Blauwert Farbe 1 (currently 18)
(To change the green or blue then do the same but for ‘Farbe 2 & 3)
The colours can be varied from 0 to 255, the defaults are (Red / Green / Blue):
1st colour (warm white): 160 / 167 / 18 -->> orangered: 255 / 69 / 0
2nd colour (green): 58 / 245 / 4
3rd colour (Blue): 20 / 170 / 254

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MartiniB said:

Controller 09 — Central Electronics
16 — Security Access — enter 31347
10 — Adaptations
To change the 1st colour (warm white):
(31)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Rotwert Farbe 1 (currently160)
(32)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Gruenwert Farbe 1 (currently 167)
(33)-Int. light; 2nd generation-Blauwert Farbe 1 (currently 18)
(To change the green or blue then do the same but for ‘Farbe 2 & 3)
The colours can be varied from 0 to 255, the defaults are (Red / Green / Blue):
1st colour (warm white): 160 / 167 / 18 -->> orangered: 255 / 69 / 0
2nd colour (green): 58 / 245 / 4
3rd colour (Blue): 20 / 170 / 254

Thanks MartiniB 👍🏻

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 09:27, MartiniB said:

@havik

Yes!

just price increased in last few years,

first edition device with Pro licence in far 2016 costed €75

forum -

https://forum.obdeleven.com/

Thanks, bought obdeleven with pro licence, now slowly collecting free points 😁.

Just for anyone who wants reset to variable oil service with obd11: don't go through the aps, it will change to fixed interval and you will waste your credits. Reset oil service through coding and change oil quality to highest. This will reset service interval to variable.

Happy christmas! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Anybody here can me explain, how must be work the passanger side mirror dip? My car isnt with electric seats. i try the coding with following manual:

https://ankk-vagcom.com/superb-3v-abaisser-le-retroviseur-passager-lors-de-la-marche-arriere/

I have lot of questions:

its true, that works without electric memory seats?

it says the mirror setting knob must be in R position. (we talk about LeftHandDrive) Just for the coding, or always? Somewhere i read, without electric memory seats i need to put the transmission to R set the DIP, back to N for set the normal position. I dont know, i need to leave the knob in R position always?

If helps i can post my coding here.

Thx

Hi all,

is there a way to turn off "hold the steering wheel" warning and keep line assist?

I hold the steering wheel, but on long straights it just makes no sense to turn left or right, in order to keep the beeping off... and 10s is also way to low of a setting for warning... you have to nudge the wheel all the time :(

Thanks

Edited by Jakec