VCDS options on Superb III

Hello,

is it possible to enable Hill Hold with VCDS ?

They all come with auto hold as std, which is better than just hill hold.

Edited by Gizmo68

Is the compass direction from the top off the MFD to the left bottom changed?

Iff you want i will look into it with teamvieuwer iff you do everything right. I only can look when you have the Roos tech cable and the last version

for more ask me on whatsapp +31 6 15228709 or email 

Hello All,

Im in Australia with a 2016 built (jan) Superb 3 190TDI Combi.

Can anyone on this forum tell me if i missed something, or even better, if anyone is Australia has succeeded get this done, even if on a Octavia 3 would be helpful.

Thanks

Heath

Edited by Antera

I am going to get my car in a few weeks time and want to do some VCDS activations. I find the local dealer and got price for the Ross Tech Hex-Can and Hex-Net. i think i will choose Hex -Can.

My problem is, i will have the bi xenon headlights on the L&K but even the dealer cant confirm me if have light assist or the smart light assist functions. On web site i see the pictures they put have 7 stripes in addition to DRL but i dont see the test drive car had these light up.

To activate lane assist  i read that there should be a camera on the windshield.  Can anyone show me a picture of it. i want to check if i will have that camera.

Thanks 

You can see this iff you have a large black box on the inside off you window. About 20*20 cm 

octavia-combi-assistants-camera.jpg

Edited by Antera

You can see this iff you have a large black box on the inside off you window. About 20*20 cm 

octavia-combi-assistants-camera.jpg

The S3 camera location is slightly different to the O3, this is my S3:

After%206_zps65c3ldlj.jpg

• Like 1

The Compass moves to the bottom left of the MFD and i can access the menu on the Columbus HU.

It just keeps coming up no road sign data available for area.

Could it be that the TSR is only available in Europe/UK and the system recognizes that i have Aussie maps installed????

The S3 camera location is slightly different to the O3, this is my S3:

After%206_zps65c3ldlj.jpg

Thank you Both,  i think its like Gizmo68's picture. Will see the real thing this Sunday. Exciting 

The Compass moves to the bottom left of the MFD and i can access the menu on the Columbus HU.

It just keeps coming up no road sign data available for area.

Could it be that the TSR is only available in Europe/UK and the system recognizes that i have Aussie maps installed????

Could be .

iff needed i can look with teamvieuwer what you did. 

Edited by Antera

Have any of you VCDS guru's found out where /how to adjust the UK set AAC top speed from 160kph to 210kph?

It's an option on German cars and as I live in Germany it would be nice to travel that bit faster (early morning normally) on AAC rather than having to go old school and use my foot!

Have any of you VCDS guru's found out where /how to adjust the UK set AAC top speed from 160kph to 210kph?

It's an option on German cars and as I live in Germany it would be nice to travel that bit faster (early morning normally) on AAC rather than having to go old school and use my foot!

Didn't know that, I'm off to Germany for a few days on Thursday was looking forward to using ACC :(

Hardware is the same. This is a matter of SWAP function (software as product) and cannot be done offline. It is posdible using odis online and having individual code from Skoda. Unfortunately not possible to obtain.

Thank you Both,  i think its like Gizmo68's picture. Will see the real thing this Sunday. Exciting 

I saw the car and because it was night and in a dark place, all i can see is it got 2 sensors but no camera so i guess i cant have lane assist.  i will send a picture once i got delivery 

Just bought the car 2 weeks ago but am PC savvy and just getting into VCDS!

Main thing i want to do is to make the Stop/Start be memorised - i hate the bloody thing and want to permanently turn it off.

So if i buy the Ross Tech VCDS Micro Can Interface, am i right in thinking that the Stop/Start will remember it is off even after the ignition turns off and i restart?

If so, any instructions on how to do this?

Just bought the car 2 weeks ago but am PC savvy and just getting into VCDS!

Main thing i want to do is to make the Stop/Start be memorised - i hate the bloody thing and want to permanently turn it off.

So if i buy the Ross Tech VCDS Micro Can Interface, am i right in thinking that the Stop/Start will remember it is off even after the ignition turns off and i restart?

If so, any instructions on how to do this?

On Superb 3 you cannot enable memory function for start/stop. You can just permanently disable it and then the start/stop button does not have any function.

And another warning: according to Ross-tech if the car is MY2017 it could happen that with micro-CAN and also HEX-CAN you will not be able to access some modules.

Edited by mtl

On Superb 3 you cannot enable memory function for start/stop. You can just permanently disable it and then the start/stop button does not have any function.

And another warning: according to Ross-tech if the car is MY2017 it could happen that with micro-CAN and also HEX-CAN you will not be able to access some modules.

Hex can works with my 2016 built S3 without issues and all modules are accessible.

Heath

Hi,

Comming and leaving home function switches on also the xenon headlights. 

It a good function but anyone succeeded to disable xenon?

I think LED give enough light for this purpose.

I also dont understand Start/Stop function. Its should be opposite. Default OFF and if you want it, turn it ON with the button.

Regards!

I have coded the fog lights (which now use LED’s) to come on for the CH / LH lights, this will save the xenons.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/?p=4522976

The URL can't be right?

Get this:

Enabling automatic door locking