Superb MKIII owners register

I will add mine.

Superb Estate SEL-Exec TDI 190 in Quarz Grey 6 gears manual. it has the Pegasus alloys with the black leather and is standard for the rest.

I picked up the car new on the 2nd of December 2015. I have done 18500 miles so far and it is due it's first service at the beginning of May.

So far, everything is perfect and I have had no problems at all.

Hi all

New to the forum and my first skoda, will post some pics later.

A few little mods planned in the future.

2.0 TSI 220

SE L executive

Moon white

Edited by Skel84

Collected yesterday !

Cappuccino

Beige Leather

L&K (Ireland)

DSG 190

Hatch

Add ones

ACC

Driver alert

Dealer freebies

Rubber boot cover

Mats & mud flaps

Extra AdBlue

First Aid kit

Coffee mug

• Like 1

Well finally collected mine today, SE business estate in Quartz Grey, manual, with only one option of heated front seats but when I went to collect to my surprise it was fitted with Stratos alloys rather than the standard Helios alloys as expected

• Like 1

Mine arrives today. L&K 150 DSG fully loaded. Brilliant Silver. Look out for it around Sheffield.

Hi all

New to the forum and my first skoda, will post some pics later.

A few little mods planned in the future.

2.0 TSI 220

SE L executive

Moon white

Hatch or Estate?

(so I can update the list)

arrived yesterday

Skoda Superb Hatch 2.0TDI SCR 190ps SE L Executive Manual

Interior Colour Black Leather

Exterior Colour Black Magic

Options Pearl Effect Paint, Pj5 18in Modus Alloys, Ug1 Hill Hold Control, 9s6 Colour Maxi Dot Trip Computer, 8m1 Rear Window Wiper, Pnf+5xh Led Package Plus

Collected on Wednesday:

Superb Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI 150PS Estate

Jungle Green metallic

Brown ventilated leather upholstery

Rear backrest release from boot

Sunblinds for rear side windows

Waste bin in door panel

Variable boot floor

Partition net screen

Retractable parcel shelf

Hill-hold control

Crew protection assist and rear side airbags

Bluetooth with Phone box

Premium WLAN with integrated high-speed LTE internet

Media command

SmartGate

Rear-view parking camera

Smart light assist

Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition and display

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

Service plan

• Like 1

Collected on Wednesday:

Superb Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI 150PS Estate

Jungle Green metallic

Brown ventilated leather upholstery

Rear backrest release from boot

Sunblinds for rear side windows

Waste bin in door panel

Variable boot floor

Partition net screen

Retractable parcel shelf

Hill-hold control

Crew protection assist and rear side airbags

Bluetooth with Phone box

Premium WLAN with integrated high-speed LTE internet

Media command

SmartGate

Rear-view parking camera

Smart light assist

Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition and display

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

Service plan

Enjoy your new car. Great colour and seating.

• Like 1

Collected my SE-LExecutive 190ps yesterday, only 40 miles so far, but it is official, my wife says so, that it is far better than the E class Mercedes it replaces. Quiete and comfier. So there you have it. The Skoda Supeb is better than a Merc, who am I to argue?

Extras

Front sendors

LED pack

Heated washers

Metallic petrol blue

Electric passenger seat

Better images to follow.

26441168750_b027de526f_b.jpgAlmost a personalised number plate. by Nigel Jones LRPS, on Flickr

Edited by Njones59
  • Like 1

Yeah I saw one in that colour in the dealer yesterday, looks really nice- very rich, with probably the best depth of all the colour options I've seen.

Yeah I saw one in that colour in the dealer yesterday, looks really nice- very rich, with probably the best depth of all the colour options I've seen.

It is a cracking colour, especially when the sun catches it. Really pleased with it.

Well I received my 190 L&k Estate In Metallic Brown on 28th April, and my plans have not quite gone as I wished eg. 3 days driving about enjoying and learning the vehicle. I hasten to add this is not due to anything wrong with the car, which is Superb (Sorry), But more to do with the bug my grand children have passed onto my wife who has for 3 days and looks like death. As a result I have done very few miles but have sat in the car and now worked out the Infotainment system Columbus, how to connect the phone's mine and hers, fitted the rubber mats and other bits I bought. All can say is so far so good nothing out of place or sounding wrong and the DSG boy oh boy is it smooth.

• Like 1

Finally picked up this morning!  SE Business 150 Estate in Brilliant Silver.  Very happy, only 16 miles done so far!

• Like 1

Picked up today my new company car a white se-l executive.

Very nice and very pleased. Had a 200 mile drive home so had chance to get to grips with it. The ACC was a bit scary at first!!!!

1.9 tdi 150 estate averaged 60mpg not bad for a first run out all motorway

Candy White hatch , Style, 2L TDI 150 HP, + 18" + Electric boot + factory tinted rear windows 

Collected 19th Apr.

Edited by Shahoff

Combi SEL EXEC Cappuccino Beige + park assist+variable boot floor+colour maxi dot+LED interior light pack+Pegasus alloys

ordered 19th Feb

Collected 8th May.

Combi SE L Exec 150 TDi in Business Grey. 19" Phoenix alloys,crew protect, Rear airbags, Spare wheel, heated windscreen & nozzles, front rear parking sensors, isofix front seat, smartgate, LED Pack, colour Maxi dot + some VCDS adaptations made by a kind member on here.

Happy with car, not myself as i didnt spec TSR for camera. Now i cant have lane assist coded. Gutted does not even cover it!

• 3 weeks later...

SE Business Estate Greenline, quartz grey collected yesterday on CH direct from Skoda. No options.

Comfort and drive is great, expecting economy to be at least 10mpg better on avg than my 160 Insignia (44) and already loving the step up in size, quality feel and newer tech for infotainment and sound. Should be a lovely 2 years. as everyone says worth the wait!

• Like 2

SE Business Estate Greenline, quartz grey collected yesterday on CH direct from Skoda. No options.

Comfort and drive is great, expecting economy to be at least 10mpg better on avg than my 160 Insignia (44) and already loving the step up in size, quality feel and newer tech for infotainment and sound. Should be a lovely 2 years. as everyone says worth the wait!

For reference, I'm getting 12-14mpg more from my 2.0tdi Superb than my old 160 cdti Insignia. Long term average on my Insignia over 98,000 was 44