The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

Aye it'll be tapatalk, watched it on the PC last night, not available on Tapatalk

c73ef3ea2a93861b3b393aa089c1391f.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yes, Tapatalk doesn't seem to parse the link correctly. When I try to follow the link through to the vimeo website I just get an error page.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Someone is definitely having a bad day

Read the story here

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/13803399.15ft_tree_falls_on_Mercedes_near_Bournemouth_University/?ref=mr&lp=5

You can just make out the hole the tree left in the windscreen

Monday_zpspe2dyzjq.png

Felt really bad for the young lad that slammed his wheel against the curb hard. Not sure how well it shows on the video but bet he was cheesed off and I heard it through closed windows :(

Not even bothering to try and set the video clip in the thread, too old to understand.

Edited by Defenderben

Felt really bad for the young lad that slammed his wheel against the curb hard. Not sure how well it shows on the video but bet he was cheesed off and I heard it through closed windows :(

Not even bothering to try and set the video clip in the thread, too old to understand.

Video set to private mate.

Re-checked and it was set as public...now set to unlisted hopefully it should make a difference.

I hate this it says public again...grrrr.

Reset to unlisted several times every time I go back into edit it(check its unlisted) it is back as public??

Edited by Defenderben

Everyone is just to shocked that a 59bhp car was able to conquer 2 Corsa's :D

I was more shocked at the 63mph peak speed! :o 

• Like 1

Tailgaters hack me right off, footage from first bit I can't find. Bloke tailgates me all the way through the 30 which I'm sticking closely to, get to a NSL so open it up and he's nowhere to be seen, then again next 30 right up my ass. Grr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1