Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

1 hour ago, Lady Elanore said:

I propose that Moobs are now called "Honkers", just for equalities’ sake, I know you guys wouldn't want to be left out 

Most blokes would tell you we have always had a honker 😂😂

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/05/2021 at 16:00, Lady Elanore said:

I think that's normally called a "bleeper"   "Dingaling"   :tongueout: A horse has a honker

Brings a "New" meaning to the oldsong"MY DINGALING":blink:

Well to the best of my knowledge, I thought the 'Dingaling song' was in fact about a 'dingaling', it was just Chuck Berry getting around the censors and being a bit naughty :)  I don't think the original was meant to be cheeky, but Mr Berry captured the moment with his sly rendition of it 

• Love it! 2

18 hours ago, UndertheRadar said:

This made me chuckle today. I don’t know who wrote the note, but God help their tiny little mind!! 😂

0C8C6D33-44DF-472E-8952-6502A0AF8729.jpeg

I did wonder if  it was because she had actually parked really badly.

Need to get an old ratbag pickup and park it in that street maybe

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

On 13/05/2021 at 19:41, UndertheRadar said:

This made me chuckle today. I don’t know who wrote the note, but God help their tiny little mind!! 😂

0C8C6D33-44DF-472E-8952-6502A0AF8729.jpeg

I feel this quote from something I'm reading at the moment is appropriate here:

" Those old biddies wake up looking to be offended by something,” she said. “It’s not a good day for them if they aren’t outraged at least once. "

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

everyone seems to wake up looking to be offended by something,” she said. “It’s not a good day for them if they aren’t outraged at least once.

ftfy to reflect modern society..

• Like 2

On 15/05/2021 at 19:01, MikeTheThinker said:

186532574_10226805194255767_3279760058565857223_n.png

It worries me that I can't tell if this is real or not. It's incredibly stupid yet very plausible.

On 15/05/2021 at 07:07, MikeTheThinker said:

I feel this quote from something I'm reading at the moment is appropriate here:

" Those old biddies wake up looking to be offended by something,” she said. “It’s not a good day for them if they aren’t outraged at least once. "

I used to drive 55 miles each way to a job down single carrigeway roads. I reckoned if I didn't get flashed or honked at at least once each journey I wasn't trying hard enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Aspman said:

It worries me that I can't tell if this is real or not. It's incredibly stupid yet very plausible.

I suspect   am pretty certain that it's complete fiction. It implies she was using petrol previously and where the heck would she plug the nozzle in, even then, it assumes she didn't notice the fuel pouring out all over the car and the floor.  Most likely written by a man with a certain view on women imho 

Edited by Lady Elanore

26 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I suspect   am pretty certain that it's complete fiction. It implies she was using petrol previously and where the heck would she plug the nozzle in, even then, it assumes she didn't notice the fuel pouring out all over the car and the floor.  Most likely written by a man with a certain view on women imho 

a prius has a petrol engine... (ill delete this of you want to change your comment)

but, equally yeah its unlikely but plausible. many people* have accidentally misfuelled, and im sure theres a few of those who didnt realise until their engines imploded that makes a difference.

*all genders inclusive