Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

16 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

The present for someone who has everything?

775858215_wdehydratedwater.jpeg.e5575d9e8e2c3e00a5d09e78d180e371.jpeg

My Dad had a tin of headless tadpole fillets - ideal complement to this…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

the number of comments of that where ive seen it with people blaming the home owner for closing the gate.. 

clearly cant see the open gate, and recognise the big gate is clearly for maintenance vehicles to be able to access the path... and then the blind cyclists... but, ya know if they slowed down and looked up..

ive no doubt theres a full broken rib cage between them but its avoidable 🤣

I would expect that most if not all the comments have come from cyclists 🚲

That's ^^^ taken from the point in the movie where the immortal line "I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum" originates from. 

Brilliant Carpenter film 'They Live' (it gets a solid 8/10 from me)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @Lee said:

@Lady Elanore I was wondering if you were doing the darts?

mash.PNG.530a1c913b0827d584595a5808b738e5.PNG

I have to say, I'm worried for a young man/teenager who's in such poor physical shape. Hopefully the money won’t go to his head and he does a Gazza or some such. Seems to be an awesome talent though.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I have to say, I'm worried for a young man/teenager who's in such poor physical shape. Hopefully the money won’t go to his head and he does a Gazza or some such. Seems to be an awesome talent though.

Yeah I know what you mean. He's already been caught out by the S*n and clarified.

Screenshot_20240102-193357.thumb.png.2f522dfaba4a0a882bf3567919cef85c.pngFB_IMG_1704220403183.thumb.jpg.c0599c8852cb278545479e5373ab83ae.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I was saddened to read his parents proudly exclaiming that they took him to pubs regularly from a very early age.

He clearly is a talented player but I wonder if his upbringing will have prepared him well for the fame and fortune coming his way.