What Sunglasses do you wear ?

jonny boy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakleys for me too.

Have a pair of E-Wires in pewter with black irridium lenses & a pair of Half Jackets in black with black irridium lenses.

Also have M-frames for mountain biking with various lenses (clear, high intensity yellow & blue irridium).

I am a sunglasses addict. I always buy a new pair when I am at an airport. Currently I have 1x Prada 2X D&G 1X Oakleys 1x Police

I never know where more that 2 pairs are at a time. I struggle to drive without sunglasses on, I am very photogenic.

For mountain biking and general outdoor use, an old pair of Oakley M frames

For really bright, Oakley A wires with the darkest lens they do

Also have some X metal Juliets, a very very old pair of Frogskins with the violet iridium lenses and another old pair of O matters (or that's what the modern equivalent is)

Note to self - don't buy any more sunglasses!

Note to self - don't buy any more sunglasses!

Look into my eyes' date=' the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes. When you wake up, you will believe that Oakley sunglasses are the most vitally important thing in your life.

3 - 2 - 1 you're back in the room .... :thumbup:

[img']http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/vrs68/little_britain.jpg[/img]

Look into my eyes' date=' the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes. When you wake up, you will believe that Oakley sunglasses are the most vitally important thing in your life.

3 - 2 - 1 you're back in the room .... :thumbup:

[img']http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/vrs68/little_britain.jpg[/img]

........oh ....Now where did I put my Ray Ban's??:rofl:

Not tinted flying goggles then Biggles? :D
Hi, Jon, having another day off are we? Thanks for reminding me that I have :finger: :finger: :finger: pairs of sunglasses. Yes, I forgot to mention GOGGLES Mk. VII STORES REF. 22c/930 with Window ,Tinted-Right and Left(complete in holders)and Outfit, Anti-Dimming (sic). The latter is dated -/9/42 so the whole lot must be worth a shilling or 2 if I sell them on ebay - or perhaps the RAF Museum might be interested. :D

Currently I am sporting a nice pair of anonymous shades bought in a Prague chemist about 2 years ago for the magnificent sum of about 60p. They seem to work admirably, although perhaps not as fashionable as your Oakleys etc :P

Dolce and Gabbana for me, I have two pairs. Aswell as a cheap pair from Next because I'm always wrecking them.

I have also been known to steal Mr P's oakley's every now and again, much to his disgust :cool:

• Administrators

erm some Oakley ones, the o of the logo is on the elbows ofthe arms to glasses front, blue lens, quite a heavy metalframe, wire like ear things with black grippy stuff...heavy metal frame compared to previous plastic wrap style which snapped under a rucsac :(

No idea which ones they are though, any ideas?