tray under drivers seat

2 hours ago, gumdrop said:

A very good idea, I must replace mine.

Why? It's not going to degrade like a condom.

I have had to really force my Gilet Jaune into the holder, it is nowhere near big enough, which also means on the few occasions where it might be prudent to wear it like when I am searching for steel at the recycling centre when the cranes are operating it would be too much hassle trying to get it back into the holder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

Why? It's not going to degrade like a condom.

I have had to really force my Gilet Jaune into the holder, it is nowhere near big enough, which also means on the few occasions where it might be prudent to wear it like when I am searching for steel at the recycling centre when the cranes are operating it would be too much hassle trying to get it back into the holder.

I gave them to a family who had locked themselves out of their car and they were waiting in heavy rain for a rescue service to arrive.

I usually carry a couple of ponchos or space blankets, you never know when they will come in handy. I have never been a boy scout but

I was a first aider for 30years.

Edited by gumdrop
my 'V' key is reluctant to operate on ocassion!!
  • Like 4

On 22/02/2023 at 07:53, EnterName said:

I keep a few emergency blankets in mine, just in case....

image.thumb.png.a22e7abd5635967e3211a4268eff9727.png

Great Idea! as My High Vis is Waaaay to big to fit in the slot (I'm a Fat Bloke, My Jacket is a 4XL) Might stick a few essential emergency things in there!!

On 20/02/2023 at 21:04, varooom said:

If you are into your modifications, you could change that for a tray with door?

Part 51, is your current bracket, maybe this could be swapped to Part 15.

Tray.thumb.png.792e67a1d72c97ca2f48f45ae7f909d5.png

This is an amazing idea; has anyone done this successfully?

7 hours ago, Noms said:

This is an amazing idea; has anyone done this successfully?

Had one fitted as standard on my old octavia under the passage seat. I retrofitted another one under the drivers seat. Wife's yeti had a passenger one as well. Must be a cost cutting exercise as my current 69 plate octavia estate only has the condon stowage.

• Like 2