Limited Edition vRS

Shifty

think the rattle is coming from the dash. (but not the glovebox)

High frequency rattle, (like a loose, thin plate of glass/metal) when we went over bumps/potholes, or very rough tarmac

have noticed some birds have already taken offence at how clean it is (or was):doh: :redhot:

had a bit of a scare last night - normally when i pull of the M-way at our junction, I lift off to let the car slow itself down up the hill. However this time whenI indicated to come off, and lifted off as normal, I nudged the cruise on at the same time !

Took me a few ohno-seconds before I realised why the car wasn't slowing down :rofl:

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think the rattle is coming from the dash. (but not the glovebox)

High frequency rattle, (like a loose, thin plate of glass/metal) when we went over bumps/potholes, or very rough tarmac

have noticed some birds have already taken offence at how clean it is (or was):doh: :redhot:

had a bit of a scare last night - normally when i pull of the M-way at our junction, I lift off to let the car slow itself down up the hill. However this time whenI indicated to come off, and lifted off as normal, I nudged the cruise on at the same time !

Took me a few ohno-seconds before I realised why the car wasn't slowing down :rofl:

Done this afew times, forgetting the cruise is on or nudging the stalk.

Brown Jeans:(

I don't have much time to wash it this weekend - so what's the best quickest way to just get rid of the "offending articles" without having to clean the whole car?

I'm guessing that taking it to the local foamy jet wash place would be regarded as dangerous / criminal ?

I don't have much time to wash it this weekend - so what's the best quickest way to just get rid of the "offending articles" without having to clean the whole car?

I'm guessing that taking it to the local foamy jet wash place would be regarded as dangerous / criminal ?

Drive through car wash = very bad for paint!

Jet wash (lance) = some say bad due to the water pressure, but much better than big plastic bristles.

Hand wash using two bucket method = ideal.

put a damp/wet and warm cloth over it and soften it up and rinse it off?

I do this, a wet sponge left on the white stuff for about 5-10 minutes, depending on how much the sun has baked it. then paper towel dry.

When you do have time - and as soon as possible - I would go for some paint protection such as Diamondbrite. The problem is that dealers insist on covering the car with wax for delivery. I spent ages getting this off (using U-Pol) before I could apply the protection.

So are all the windows tinted, or just the back ones?

Any pictures of the interior for us? How does the seat number look?

I'm very envious indeed! I've been driving a crappy renault 19 since for about a month now as I sold my last one. Just wish my vRS would turn up!!

see the "Race Blue Fabia vRS - more pics" and the "what number have you got" threads

I'm very envious indeed! I've been driving a crappy renault 19 since for about a month now as I sold my last one. Just wish my vRS would turn up!!

in otherwords no. its just the back ones that are tinted..

My son passed the Silbury Skoda dealer in Cramlington today and spotted two Limited Editions on the forecourt. They were #9 and #190 fresh off the transporter, soon to go off to happy owners I presume :(

yes, but to have the fronts tinted to that extent on the actual car would have been illegal, apparently.

And on that first picture of mine, a page back, becuase of the light, the fronts look almost as dark as the rears.

Sorry guy (and galls) I'm afraid this car is not special enough in my opinion. The only difference between it and my vRS is the tinted windows and the leather seats, Skoda you need to try harder!

Opps forgot the red calipers as well (they look carp, I prefer the Green ones anyway):D

Sorry guy (and galls) I'm afraid this car is not special enough in my opinion. The only difference between it and my vRS is the tinted windows and the leather seats, Skoda you need to try harder!

Opps forgot the red calipers as well (they look carp, I prefer the Green ones anyway):D

:rofl:

Skoda you need to try harder!

What?

On a run out model?

Come on. Get real ;):rofl:

If its illegal why are all the official pictures shown with full tints?

Its pretty obvious that they just did it to make the car look better in the official pictures.

Tinted to a certain level, the rear tints are a ok, but if the fronts are done the same then it's no good, Plod is really funny about it too.

I would also think that the "Official pictures" are not of a UK spec car.