Skoda Fabia MK2 vRS 2010 - 2014, How Many Left. Members driving them.

Now on my 3rd, its a 63 reg 2014 with Amundsen+ DAB, climate, reversing sensor etc. Still cannot find out how to update the maps in the Sat Navy? Any ideas? Dealer says can't be done!

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/362080-amundsen-map-upgrade/page-2#entry4315496

Btw your dealer is a fool

It even tells you in the Amundsen manual how to do it

<SNIP> Still cannot find out how to update the maps in the Sat Navy? Any ideas? Dealer says can't be done!

Why not buy a TomTom or Garmin SatNev with lifetime updates? The whole package is likely to be cheaper and simpler than buying occasional out-of-date map updates for an Amundsen.

#102, 63 vrs estate in race blue, 24k. Going to be changed in October for 330D touring. Great for B roads, motorway cruising is not its string point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

A few members have moved on from owning Twinchargers in the last few months and there are a fair few that have recently just got one,

can anyone please help update the list in post #169. ?

Maybe add yourself if not there and maybe say if you are no longer the keeper of a Mk2 Fabia vRS.

ta

george

PS

Maybe say if you have a Hatch or Estate.

Purchased one a couple weeks ago second hand. Vrs 2010 cave engine with 53000 on clock. Yes I read posts on this forum before hand. No it doesn't put me off.

So you agree that a car is for driving and not to sit pretty in a garage too?

(high miler owner ;) )

So you agree that a car is for driving and not to sit pretty in a garage too.

Its each to there own IMO. I will definitely be driving mine tho. As i couldn't justify spending hundreds of pounds on a car to sit pretty in a garage. Or in my case on the drive.

• Like 1

So you agree that a car is for driving and not to sit pretty in a garage too?

(high miler owner ;) )

To be fair being the 3rd owner at 53000 miles, it feels like its just been run in. Faultless can't praise it enough.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Candy white 2013 had the "Illness" for four months and 6,000 miles and love her.Have taken advice here for tuning box,(haven't gone below 40mpg with any style of driving),rarb for handling and yellow stuff front pads with a view to track days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry OT.

But i am sorry to see that sharkrider will be coming off this list.

One of the members here the longest i think with a Twincharger.

All the best and i hope you have a very good new year,

lots of luck comes your way and you both have loads of fun leading up to and with the arrival of the baby.

george

• Like 3

Worth an investment or not?

What do you think?

My local dealer has had one of these from new, as the local garage runabout, sometimes loaner.

http://www.supercar.co.uk/ContentDelivery/VehicleImage.axd?OfficeId=1&VehicleId=605438647&View=1&Width=479&Height=319&DefaultImage=skoda&UC=2

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=605438647

Edited by vrskeith