Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. This should be done with SD, started from Service Menu (lon press MENU button)
  2. I have NEVER seen any frimware updates fo SKODA SOP3 PQ units, @KATV pls share the link for MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0369T so I can x-check it.
  3. Model number of your glove box unit?
  4. The only option I know is to replace it with Bolero or Amundsen unit and have it patched. Required budget is approx. 450-500 EUR for Bolero and approx. 600 EUR for Amundsen.
  5. Nope - you have MIB1 unit, none MIB1 unit supports it. To have Android Auto and Apple CarPlay you must have USB and both glove box and dsiplay units retrofitted. If you have CANTON sound system the power amplifier must be retrofitted as well.
  6. MIB1 Discover Pro has the feature of playing video files. But I'm surprised with such finding as so far for each and every unit with such problem I have ever had the problem was linked to powers amplifier ICs.
  7. I'm sorry but this is not a kind of knowledge I can share. Let me know your location on PM so I could guide you to someone who can install it in your unit.
  8. For navigation units - yes, but unfortunately not for non-navigation ones.
  9. The most recent maps are 4 years old and there are no and will never be new maps, no matter if you have Amundsen or Columbus.
  10. Yes, HW problem - dry joints in powert amplifier ICs, in 95% it's enough to have them both resoldered.
  11. 5Q0035864x, 5Q0035874x, 565035864, 565035874, 3V0035020x, 3V0035021x, 3V0035043x, 3V0035044x where x is any letter (A, B, C etc.) Just pls note 3V0919606 is for Superb, not for Octavia
  12. Yes, you can enable green menu via adjusting adaptation channel with work "developer"
  13. It can be patched to remove CP and activate all the functions but it requires soldering and knowledge of QNX. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
  14. I'm sorry I'm not able to help you remotely... you either must find locally someone experienced or send the unit to me for repair.
  15. I have done it several times since 2016, using Amundsen and Bolero MIB STD2 PQ units from facelifted Yeti.
  16. TRy to get in touch with user @Rustynuts as I'm quite far away from you (Poland), I beleive he should be able to help you locally
  17. Not in this one - must be replaced, e.g. to 3C8035730D or 3C8035730E
  18. You burn an image using ISO file. Pls use search, it has been described multiple times.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.