Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. I already sent link for downloading MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526 (1440) via PM. Firmware update was NEVER possible via OTD in this unit (Columbus MIB2.5), the message simply means your Skoda Online Services are not valid anymore - your subscription expired.
  2. Go your VIN, will provide details on PM.
  3. Unfortunately, I can have it confirmed 😞 Unrationally behavior of the touch screen are usually result of either faulty touch panel or front board, I have NEVER met a case of such issues related to SW 😞
  4. You sent registrtation number, not VIN. I need VIN.
  5. I beleive you have latest release, called C14. The highest SW is 6276. They can reflash it with the same SW to have it hopefully fixed. If they don't help you drop me PM.
  6. Download link sent by PM
  7. Unfortunately I have no firmware for your unit. All others pls check you PM for download link.
  8. As I expected - they missed to recover FEC/SWaP codes assigned to your VIN
  9. Looks lik ethey missed to recover FEC/SWaP codes. Pls let me know your VIN and post a picture of installed FEC/SWaP codes (available from service menu - long press MENU button).
  10. No, this is the latest SW for MY16 cars.
  11. @Opensider you have download link on PM
  12. Errors are than SVM are 100% NOT casused by firmware upgrade.
  13. I recommend you search Briskoda for information of SVM (Software Version management) error - what it means and how to clear it.
  14. If you want to get SmartLink, rear view camera support or voice control then unit must be replaced, e.g. to 5Q0035840x (x - any letter A, B or C). If you are interested pls contact me on PM.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.