Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. Sure, which year is the Car?
  2. So, my opinion on this. I've spent some time looking into the subject of start-stop, battery coding, etc. In my opinion, it really doesn't matter whether it's coded or not. I even drove with a conventional lead battery but an efb was set up, and absolutely nothing happened. I tried various data sets, but it made no difference. The only thing that killed the battery after 2 months was when there was no data set at all on the gateway. Back then, I used it daily, with a minimum of 60km a day.... Regarding voltage, 12.5V when driving is completely normal, that often happens when overrunning and when the SoC is at a good 80-85%.
  3. Take a Cutter and cut until it will Plug 😉
  4. Why BCM? CP Master is Gateway, or Not anymore by MQB EVO?
  5. Press and hold Menü Button, then Press Update, Take Photo and Show us
  6. Why? What is your Problem? Can i Help you?
  7. wasn't directed at you either
  8. As a supplement, if a touch climate module was installed, the 17G907044 with SW 1501 doesn't work. I can't flash it either.
  9. I have Seat Coding on Skoda mib and it works
  10. You need a Tool for Flash Firmware & Dataset Autoscan from your Car?
  11. I assume you have a DCC chassis... have you already retrofitted the slider for adjustment or do you still have the fixed profiles?
  12. How do you expect to get serious help/information here?
  13. Turn on the seat heating and rear window heating, then the alternator voltage should reach to 14.6V. This is controlled via the LIN.
  14. look at the live data.
  15. as I said, look at the mechanic
  16. It would be helpful to know which version is currently installed
  17. Has the oil been changed or serviced recently? Here, as always when I have this error, all the interval data no longer fits.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.