Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. Karoq? Maybe it will Help history.txt
  2. This is normaly by a new batterie. If The SoC&SoH ist by 80% the BMS say Stop To the Generator. If The Car is Sailing, you have the "Fake" recuperation
  3. This Parameter is for the City detection Main_Beam_Assist_Urban_Area_Detection
  4. Sure, manuell you can Always Turn on the high beam light
  5. I know how it works. But Not everybody here
  6. Misunderstood, poor translation on my part. I meant that I think replacing the camera is unnecessary.
  7. Why Change Camera? Firmware Update?
  8. I Hope you have disconnect all again
  9. There are two possibilities. 1) If only the high beam assistant is installed, then it works via the interior/rearview mirror, which technically doesn't have a camera. 2) The high beam assistant works via the assistant camera in the windshield. Regarding parameters: If you have control unit 20, then this is the method: Control unit 20 adjustment Activation speed for High beam assistant The activation speed for the high beam assistant is set to 58 km/h at the factory. If you don't have control unit 20, it's normal in the A5 control unit.
  10. I have it mounted in the trunk of my car (non Skoda) and it works without any problems.
  11. Driver's door and hood open? Electric parking brake engaged?
  12. What can I say? My equipment costs around €5,000.
  13. Take multimeter and Check Heating resistor
  14. CP will write in the Display, If is Activ
  15. Wrong Copy the contents of this folder to the SD card. Ans this is a Micro SD, Not good
  16. Show a Picture from USB Stick on Windows
  17. my personal opinion Never Touch a running VC Software
  18. Diagnose Tool Like obd 11 or something Else. The heating is Managed by the BCM
  19. Sorry , i forget i have LHD
  20. I have the Tools die Change Immo but Austria is "far" away 😅

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.