Everything posted by Cairus
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
You have PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Last Firmware is FW0480
-
Reversing camera retrofit
Sure, which year is the Car?
-
Battery just replaced, unusual voltage reading
So, my opinion on this. I've spent some time looking into the subject of start-stop, battery coding, etc. In my opinion, it really doesn't matter whether it's coded or not. I even drove with a conventional lead battery but an efb was set up, and absolutely nothing happened. I tried various data sets, but it made no difference. The only thing that killed the battery after 2 months was when there was no data set at all on the gateway. Back then, I used it daily, with a minimum of 60km a day.... Regarding voltage, 12.5V when driving is completely normal, that often happens when overrunning and when the SoC is at a good 80-85%.
- From Amundsen to Columbus: mission almost accomplished!
- Blind spot assist retrofit
- Infotainment constant reboots
-
Power drivers seat wiring
Wait... I write
-
Power drivers seat wiring
Write PM to me
- Infotainment constant reboots
- Blind spot assist retrofit
-
Do Superbs have heated seats?
wasn't directed at you either
-
Do Superbs have heated seats?
As a supplement, if a touch climate module was installed, the 17G907044 with SW 1501 doesn't work. I can't flash it either.
-
Do Superbs have heated seats?
Wich mib?
-
Do Superbs have heated seats?
I have Seat Coding on Skoda mib and it works
-
Trav's 2021 Superb 280 L&K
You need a Tool for Flash Firmware & Dataset Autoscan from your Car?
-
Trav's 2021 Superb 280 L&K
I assume you have a DCC chassis... have you already retrofitted the slider for adjustment or do you still have the fixed profiles?
-
what should I do
How do you expect to get serious help/information here?
-
what should I do
Error Log say what?
-
Interior Light
Bad Product
-
Battery just replaced, unusual voltage reading
Turn on the seat heating and rear window heating, then the alternator voltage should reach to 14.6V. This is controlled via the LIN.
-
Fault codes after changing battery
look at the live data.
-
Fault codes after changing battery
as I said, look at the mechanic
- Skoda Octavia MK3 Infotainment Software Update
-
Error code B201000 17 instrument cluster
Has the oil been changed or serviced recently? Here, as always when I have this error, all the interval data no longer fits.