What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Someone keyed it.

******s. Despise 'people' who do that more than car thieves. the most expensive damage I have suffered to cars in 35 years has been from keying. Hope it was not too many panels. --------------I traced the annoying knocking noise whenever I don't have a passenger. Someone must have moved the passenger seat back recently and it revealed the seat belt buckle constantly banging against the door pillar. Why did I not think of that?

• Like 1

Stuck another 500ml of oil in. Roughly 300 miles to that. Can't see me keeping this car past warranty.

Ours is having a new engine because of this next week

Have you had the breather pipe replaced yet?

Spoken to Skoda?

Your dealer?

Ours is having a new engine because of this next week

Have you had the breather pipe replaced yet?

Spoken to Skoda?

Your dealer?

Have told them I'm concerned about it so they told me to keep an eye on it and measure myself how much it's using. I'm checking it every tank of fuel so I'll do one more tank full and then I'll go back to them. Not looking good though. No breather pipe yet

Fitted OBD 2 Bluetooth interface linked to Android Smartphone running OBD Engine Sounds App plugged into AUX input. Seems my CR now has a V8 yet still returns 40mpg. Childish but very very funny and surprisingly very very realistic.

Had difficulty getting out of deep snow in a car park tonight. You probably won't see this but, very many thanks to the fella with the blue VW Golf R32 who stopped and helped me dig, who pushed my car carefully and helped me out - thank you, it was very much appreciated :rock:

Drove back from Glasgow in a blizzard, only car in the outside lane of the M8 while others crawled along at 30mph. Gotta love winter rubber

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Drove back from Glasgow in a blizzard, only car in the outside lane of the M8 while others crawled along at 30mph. Gotta love winter rubber

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in Glasgow and not seen any snow so far! Never mind a blizzard :blink:

Easy to do?? I've got x2 Blackvues i'd like hard wired in but without it running full time and i'm useless at electrics. :D

It took half an hour, and I needed to get a new fuse and a piggy back fuse holder, so all done for an additional cost of about £3.00 if you lived closer I would have done it for you.