Delivery times for Fabia ?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update put back to build week 50 what are they doing

i spoke to dealer yesterday regarding race blue vrs ordered 20 july it has bean put back yet again fourth time now build week 1

I put my order in for a vRS early Nov and was told yesterday build week 5.

I mentioned that I expected the build date to slip but the dealer said that it's pretty stable now.

Was also told it takes a week to build it and then about 3 weeks to get here so maybe an 11 plate for me ?

Ok , lastest news on my Fabia vRS - was build week 50 2010 now build week 02 2011 emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

John

Same here for me, ordered 20th september and did have build week 51 and now been given week 2 aswell.

Just had a phone call from our dealer, to say that our (Cappucino) Fabia Elegance Estate 1.6 Tdi (105hp) is now built (Week 47) and en route - with delivery expected next week (the week before Christmas - a nice present ?!). It was ordered in mid-September - so 3 months from order to delivery, more or less.

Edited by Bald Reynard

VRS ordered August. Told "stuck at the docks" . . . . . . . . . . Of course, this may or may not be true. Was also told by dealer, "Will phone you Monday let you know what's happening." And, guess what, was not phoned Monday so don't know what's happening.

Have been a little surprised by Skoda / dealer here as previously have been OK (mostly) but with this order have seemed a little, errr, detached. Less forthcoming. More me having to chase them than them keeping me up-to-date.

Edited by banksider50

ordered mine 4/10/10 build week 45 expect delivery 3 weeks later but may all change

ordered 1.6 tdi cr in rallye green

delivered to ireland

update on above the car sits in my dealers yard till collection on 4th of january

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr147/joedemp_2008/new%20car/NEWCAR.jpg

Edited by joedemp

Hello everyone,

I am greatly looking forward to picking up my wife's new Fabia 1.2 TSI DSG SE Estate tomorrow morning! Our dealer was able to secure us a car that was about to be built, in the spec we wanted, on 12th November. He told us at the beginning he couldn't promise us anything, but came up trumps! :)

Regards,

Mark.

Hello everyone,

I am greatly looking forward to picking up my wife's new Fabia 1.2 TSI DSG SE Estate tomorrow morning! Our dealer was able to secure us a car that was about to be built, in the spec we wanted, on 12th November. He told us at the beginning he couldn't promise us anything, but came up trumps! :)

Regards,

Mark.

You lucky sod, mine was ordered on 31 Aug (elegance spec though), and build week varies from week 1 to week 3 :(

Hi everyone My Skoda Fabia elegance 1.6 build week 47 adivised by dealer should be ready to pick up weather permitting tuesday onwards i hope cant wait any longer ordered end of August hopefully dealer will take my car so i can come in a brand new shiny one nice xmas present.

You lucky sod, mine was ordered on 31 Aug (elegance spec though), and build week varies from week 1 to week 3 :(

We needed a car quickish because my wife's Honda was coming to the end of the 3 years and was due to be collected in early December - so she's been without a car for about a week now. The dealer told us about the long wait but said the odd "about to be built" car sometimes popped up on the system, but not to get our hopes up. We looked at a few other options but went back to the Skoda dealer and asked him to keep an eye out on the system for us. We lost out on two Elegance Estates (Anthracite Grey, Rosso Brunello) before finally he was able to grab us an SE in Aqua Blue with a function pack :)

Here's hoping the snow doesn't get in the way of us picking it up in the morning!!

Mark.

Edited by Mark Evans

Hi all picking up my Skoda Fabia Estate 1.6 TDI CR 105 Elegance 5dr on 29th December wamted it sooner but work comittments prevent it i have waited 4 months so a bit longer doesnt matter cant wait to show off had second thoughts that i should have bought the vrs but i like diesels so its the choice for me.