Delivery Dates For Octavia Vrs

ordered same but in black on 28 Oct and been given week 13 so not moved from this time last month. It seems like its taking forever, like waiting for xmas when your a kid.

Slipped back to week 18 now unconfirmed :(

Am tempted to send them a copy of 'an idiots guide to car production'

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered diesel VRS Estate with DSG & a few extras end of November....now week 20 :'(

Dealer has been pretty poor, Skoda UK customer services were very informative & explained about the lack of components for the diesel engine.

Now have a reference number for the compensation scheme :|

Ordered diesel VRS Estate with DSG & a few extras end of November....now week 20 :'(

Dealer has been pretty poor, Skoda UK customer services were very informative & explained about the lack of components for the diesel engine.

Now have a reference number for the compensation scheme :|

when did you order? going to have to look at this compensation scheme

HA HA typical I get a call today from dealer apparently my car has JUST been built today they have been checking constantly for me ////// "I know" was my smug answer we have the VIN No if you want it?? my reply "I already have it, gimmie a ring when its ready for me to collect please" cheeky gits I know from SUK when it left factory no need to lie like that but still she is on her way !!!!!

Diesel vRS dsg hatch, anthracite, leather, spare wheel and auto dimming mirror, ordered 10th December, built week 4, arrived at dealers on Friday and I collect tomorrow lunchtime :-)

How come some seem to come really quick?? Congrats :)

Strange how the December orders are being built now, including mine, when those who ordered Sept/Oct are being delayed further.

The cynic in me would suggest Skoda are figuring rather than p155 off more customers they'll just increase the agony for those already waiting and pay them the compensation????

I placed my order just over a week ago (18th February)

Petrol Hatch, Anthracite, Leather, Heated Front Seats, Xenons, Rear Parking Sensors, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Spare Wheel, Sat-Nav & MaxiDot.

Been given a provisional build of Week 14

I placed my order just over a week ago (18th February)

Petrol Hatch, Anthracite, Leather, Heated Front Seats, Xenons, Rear Parking Sensors, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Spare Wheel, Sat-Nav & MaxiDot.

Been given a provisional build of Week 14

Boo. I ordered mine the week before and haven't heard a peep from the dealer. Pretty much the same car as you bar the leather, and mine's a DSG.

Update

Order Date...........Colour..........Body..........Transmisison...........Fuel...........Build

22/12/2010...........Black..........Estate.........DSG....................Petrol.........quoted Week 06 - built 6th Feb, delivery 5th march

Edited by Voyager220v

Good idea, here`s mine

Order Date .10 DEC 2010..Colour.arctic green......Type.2.0 Diesel DSG.........Spec.L&K........revised proposed build week (19) 05 May 2011..........

Edited by stocksy

Took the plunge today:

05/03/11.....Black Magic....Hatch.....Manual/Rear Parking Sensors/Auto dim Mirror/Maxidot/Spare tyre/VRS Black Leather/Heated seats..Petrol...No Build Week

Edited by vannus

In case anybody is interested there is a VRS CR170 DSG Estate in Silver with Xenons, Leather, bluetooth and parking sensors in stock at Caffyns Ashford, Kent. Deal to be had as was going to be demo.

ordered today, Race Blue Hatch DSG Rear Parking Sensors, Auto dim morror, Bluetooth prep., Spare wheel, Xenon lights, Curtain Air Bags Petrol. No build date

Edited by charlie vrs

ordered today, Race Blue Hatch DSG Rear Parking Sensors, Auto dim morror, Bluetooth prep., Spare wheel, Xenon lights, Curtain Air Bags Petrol. No build date

For sale soon Octy MKII FL vRS TDI CR DSG Oct 09 18,900 miles, Rear Parking Sensors, Auto dim morror, Bluetooth prep., Spare wheel, Xenon lights, Curtain Air Bags

Why are you changing to an identical car but going from diesel to petrol?

Ordered my VRS mid November 2010

2.0TDi CR Manual Hatch in candy white with no extras.

Due for delivery week 15 2011

Delivery now confirmed for week 13, earlier than original estimate

Edited by AD07881

VRS Hatch CR170 DSG in Candy White + Xenons, RPDC, Auto lights/wipers + spare at Emden waiting for a boat to Sheerness.

Ordered 11 Dec. So after all the scares pretty much on schedule.

Just had build week confirmed by dealer.

So my update is;

Order Date...........Colour..........Body..........Transmisison...........Fuel...........Build

23/12/2010..........Race Blue........Hatch............Manual.............Diesel.....Was 15 > 9 > NOW CONFIRMED 11

Options- Xenons, Maxidot, Rear parking sensors, Heated seats, Auto Wipers, Spare wheel

Looking like less than 4 months from order to delivery. Not bad at all!

Took the plunge today:

05/03/11.....Black Magic....Hatch.....Manual/Rear Parking Sensors/Auto dim Mirror/Maxidot/Spare tyre/VRS Black Leather/Heated seats..Petrol...No Build Week

Popped into dealer today to add heated seats to order and was informed we have a build date of week 20.Hopefully new car by June then.