Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

I saw two, one after the other on Maylands industrial estate in Hemel yesterday PM.

A red one, very smart, and a white one

Had my FL since Dec 22 last year and still not seen another FL out on the road.

I saw my first FL on the road today. Well, it was in a field to be accurate. A dark blue one at Ascott-under-Wychwood horse trials.

Saw a blue 10 plate on M25 Friday evening around 6pm and a silver 10 plate in Selsdon on Saturday morning about 9:30. Spotting them now that I've ordered one. They were quite rare before. :-)

I may have seen Llani G towing a caravan Thursday mid day new Newbridge going south?

I was in my SJ loaded up for a weekend of 4x4 racing in Myherin forestry.

Saw Red 60 plate in Newport Pag. services this morning, cheerful wave for both of us.

Red 62 plate further up the M1, lady driver busy talking to passenger to notice me driving past.

Silver 61? plate overtook going into road works at M6 junction.

Dark Red driving into Leicester, not sure if they waved.

Not a sausage (Yeti) coming back down M1.

Flashed a White 63 plate going into Watford this morning (11.15am), don't think the young lady liked it.

Another White Yeti 61 or 63 plate going up through Wealdstone (11.30am), gave a flash & wave, looked like a wave back.

Either there are more Yeti's about or I'm starting to notice them.

I may have seen Llani G towing a caravan Thursday mid day new Newbridge going south?

I was in my SJ loaded up for a weekend of 4x4 racing in Myherin forestry.

Jerry, 

Well it was about that time that we were heading off to Cornwall! Hope you had a good weekend.

Lots spotted in and around St Ives, including a red one parked next to me at the M & S in Hayle. 

Saw a white pre f/l on Skipton bypass yesterday morning with an empty car trailer in tow, then saw same one heading back the other way later that morning with what looked like a yellow Caterham or similar on the trailer.  Anyone on here?

..........Lots spotted in and around St Ives, including a red one parked next to me at the M & S in Hayle. 

After some comments here about the booming Yeti colony 'down West', I was surprised how few I spotted during the last couple of weeks on the North Cornish coast.  One hand's worth, perhaps?  But there was one wave (something to do with the surfing, perhaps B) ?) 

In Rake Garden Centre yesterday afternoon I parked my Regency Green Yeti next to a white Yeti on a 10 plate, probably an early 1.2TSi, and there was another white Yeti, a Greenline (yes, I went back to check - sad isn't it)  just behind us. Three Yetis out of about 30 cars. So statistically Yetis now make up 10% of cars on the South Coast. 

Been out this morning between Blackshawhead and Booth and seen 5!!!!!!! classics

A black one and a red one both parked up in Midgley.

3 steel greys on the road between Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd.

Saw a white pre f/l on Skipton bypass yesterday morning with an empty car trailer in tow, then saw same one heading back the other way later that morning with what looked like a yellow Caterham or similar on the trailer.  Anyone on here?

Is Bossfox at it again!  :giggle:

Fred

• Like 1

Driving into Porthcawl at 16:45 this evening were 2 Yetis directly ahead of me. Does that constitute a 'Pride of Yetis'? One was reg 59 LXR, the other reg 63 OAM. Anyone on here?

Several today on the way to Harrogate. A silver in Wetherby  then a red with a black roof and another silver almost into Harrogate. On the way back I passed a Shark Blue Yeti - very impressive and only the second one I've seen close up. Then this afternoon I was washing the car and a '10 plate Musky pulled out of a side road a few houses up from me. All classics.