CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

With intercoolers data like cooling capacity, volume, air flow resistance, pressure drop are the best bragging stats for the provider. What you want is the biggest cooling wattage with the least pressure drop and enclosed within the smallest volume. Such designs are ususally not for sale and kept well under covers by race teams.

And Pro Alloy's work is done.

Back to Jabbasport shortly... :)

coolerpack.jpg

Don't worry about a few parts looking old, they won't when it's finished!

Be cool if bumper was quick release to show the front end off at shows :o

Right girls, before I get carried away and Richard takes me off his xmas card,list, best let the thread stay on track, with the experts doing what they do best.....looking good BF,...and looking forward to catching up Sunday. :):thumbup:

Mike

Yes, it's back at Jabbasport now.

One of the reasons Pro Alloy didn't rush it back was others being on holiday, (wasn't going to advertise that for obvious reasons!) but we are now back to normal.

Just working out the list of jobs still to be done... hopefully get cracking on those, get the fancy gearbox and then the end will be in sight! :)

5-6 weeks.

Maybe.

• Like 3

Looking forward to seeing this.

Have ou looked to see if this is eligible for any track day series? I think this would be immense on a hill climb or sprint event. Short wheel base, flyweight, plenty of power, AWD traction and a sequential gearbox. This has got class wins written all over it, although id imagine this will slot in Mod Prod 3C catagory which has some insane entries very much like this Citigo-Go, so it wouldnt be an easy ride i think.

• Like 1

They need to be custom drive shafts aswell?

Theres only goint to be 50% of the citigo donar left at this rate well the skin in any case!