CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

...that's... come along in a supervisory capacity ...we can promote Taylor,.. he can be the grease monkey... :D

And nick name him Spunky Monkey. ...

As Monsuir Bouef states, very happy to be pit crew. Haven't done it since the early 80's and that was for an MGB GT. Someone had to be last! I think the citigo go goOooooh will be a tad more fun!

• Like 2

And nick name him Spunky Monkey. ...

As Monsuir Bouef states, very happy to be pit crew. Haven't done it since the early 80's and that was for an MGB GT. Someone had to be last! I think the citigo go goOooooh will be a tad more fun!

I was thinking Two Stroke... Two Stroke Taylor.. got a certain ring to it...

Two strokes and he's done.. ;)

• Like 2

...Ground crew welcome...

I'll bag the budgie perch on the pitwall and cover coms, race strategy and team orders, "faster you f*&$%r"...big end beryl can be the lollipop and two stroke can be the jack, with crazy fox in the hot seat, a winning combination without a doubt :wonder:

• Like 1

I'll bag the budgie perch on the pitwall and cover coms, race strategy and team orders, "faster you f*&$%r"...big end beryl can be the lollipop and two stroke can be the jack, with crazy fox in the hot seat, a winning combination without a doubt :wonder:

Well I'm fresh out from........ Brewery Celebrations Organisation Training School, :drunk:  so I nominate myself for strategy making, :finger:  we've got a few months yet :wait:  so I'll get some practise in at a Dodgems Control Booth,  do you have anywhere that I pop a token in Richard? :blush:

Well I think I've ended up as GTROC rep for the Essex area during 2014 so I'll be able to sneak the Citigo along to a few meets and track days. 

There are a few Sprints too.

Ground crew welcome. :happy:

Having fitted an engine that was not originally available in the CitiGo, the only way that you are eligible for Sprints & Hillclimbs is by entering under Sports Libre regulations, see MSA Blue Book page 333 here and also comply with the general regulations in Section J here.  It's not a major problem and is definitey easier if the car is competing in road legal condition. You'd be in good company with some of the other "interesting" cars that compete these days.

Great to see a big difference and looking close to being ready now too. I like the fact it will look quite stock too, looking forward to seeing it at one of the events this year.

• Like 1

I think Skoda should get involved now and ask/pay for you to do a tour of the dealerships up an down the country...

What better advertising lol  oh and some mahoosive Brisky stickers all over it.

"Its a Skoda... Honest!"

• Like 2

Fantastic work Luke and huge praise Richard for having the balls to go for it in the first place  :thumbup: 

It does seem like an age ago that this little car was sitting in front of my desk ready to pop out on the odd test drive then in to a loving owners hands who would do their weekly shopping and off to the local tea dance once a week.........  :D 

......... oh how that never went to plan. From the first instance of you bringing a camera in to take pictures and the initial conversation this is one fecking epic build  :party: 

Completely bonkers, completely genius and I think I speak for a lot of us on here when I say that you sir, need to be commended (or is that sectioned)  :rofl:

It's taken its time, it's not quite there yet but the end is in sight, top marks to everyone who has put their sweat in to this  :thumbup: 

Will be interesting to see where the first unveiling will be, if it's Coombe, I'm booking Saturday off 

• Like 4