CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

I have just been looking through sy's old build thread for his fabia II vRS (checking details for my FARB) and just realised when this was started! :o will be really happy to see it tis year! (and the related spins ;) I know how good a driver you are Richard, with the ST's time at how fast ,and having several rides with you on track,  but bloody hell , all that power and a small wheel base! :o ) SO MUCH FUN! ;)

• Like 1

I do not blame them for not prioritizing Richard's built. From their point of view there is no money in it compared to their racing program.

What is annoying is not putting the matter straight by means of a grown up discussion ending with a decision - they either do it properly or not do it at all and stop wasting everybody's time and garage space. If they saw good money or publicity potential in Citigo's built they would have finished it within few months. That is me sitting in front of a PC and only seeing a picture being painted on my monitor of course :)

Still, when finished it will be a thing to behold!

• Like 3

I do not blame them for not prioritizing Richard's built. From their point of view there is no money in it compared to their racing program.

What is annoying is not putting the matter straight by means of a grown up discussion ending with a decision - they either do it properly or not do it at all and stop wasting everybody's time and garage space. If they saw good money or publicity potential in Citigo's built they would have finished it within few months. That is me sitting in front of a PC and only seeing a picture being painted on my monitor of course :)

Still, when finished it will be a thing to behold!

Exactly, what's the point of taking on work if you know you can't do it?

Maybe Jabba have realised that just maybe it may not be a success ! Rather let someone else finish it off and then say well the bits we did were ok. Last man in takes credit and also blame. It's a great shame but I can see the logic behind this theory.

Also you have some good friends Richard that have come from being involved in this Brisky site. Get the Citi go go back to Fox Hq and let Taylor and Gee finish it. But keep your eye on Gee as he may have some purple and green paint left !

• Like 1

Also you have some good friends Richard that have come from being involved in this Brisky site. Get the Citi go go back to Fox Hq and let Taylor and Gee finish it. But keep your eye on Gee as he may have some purple and green paint left !

And keep an eye on the ride height too ;)

I've been telling him this for ages lol only 6 of the 9 million cars I've wired up have caught a light :D

Lol (none have really :P )

• Like 3

It's a 1.8t (approx 400bhp IIRC) with an LSD which we are going to sling in a Fabia for the Santa Pod Fabia meet in May.

But it'll be done on my mk1 Fabia thread. :)

Your projects make me want to quit university and just buy lots of cars and engines and mix-n-match. Curse you, BossFox. Curse you! :D

• Like 3

It's a 1.8t (approx 400bhp IIRC) with an LSD which we are going to sling in a Fabia for the Santa Pod Fabia meet in May.

But it'll be done on my mk1 Fabia thread. :)

vRS 1.8t or a FGF 1.8t?

Work is underway at Jabbasport...

I am looking forward to seeing progress as I'm up there next week to pick up a Corrado.

So glad to hear there is progress on the build again.

Your projects make me want to quit university and just buy lots of cars and engines and mix-n-match. Curse you, BossFox. Curse you! :D

Not much money in being an unemployed graduate/dropout. Trust me, I know :p

• Like 1

Looks like more has happened in the last week than in the last 6 months.

Guess the sharply worded letter had an effect :)

It was more pointing out that they wouldn't have time once Feb/Mar arrives, so I'd have no choice other than to move elsewhere.

The important thing is, they are still willing and keen to finish the job.

Jabbasport are now involved in the mk5 Golf Championship and are going to be running both their own cars and customers.

Come racing season, I honestly don't think they'll have much time for any more long projects.

• Like 1