Octavia vRS

You could argue only v6/v8 cars have any need for twin exhausts

I quite like the look of the exhausts on the VRS. The reason many now have twin exhaust is for symmetry. Looks much better with the symmetrical look

• Like 1

Looking at those pics, nice to see the new vRS colour is............Race Blue :giggle: I would however expect even SUK to chuck in at least some vRS unique 18s as standard and lower the suspension otherwise it wont look any more sporty in profile than an Elegance on Golus and standard suspension?

• Like 2

Race blue,mmm looks like it will get even more common lol

As for the car it's not very Vrs looking at all too me,hopefully the hatch is better,even 17 inch neptunes look better than those wheels,it doesn't look much more aggressive at the front than a standard Octavia. Seats are nice tho, I agree with nick it looks awfull high!

Interesting to see they've fitted it with the Scout suspension option. Good news for fans of oversized snowchains!

Facetious reference to the ride-height?

Funny how people are (rightfully) complaining the 4x4 isn't tall enough and also complaining about the vrs being too tall. Did their suspension engineer get hit by a bus after getting the one ride height sorted?

Facetious reference to the ride-height?

Funny how people are (rightfully) complaining the 4x4 isn't tall enough and also complaining about the vrs being too tall. Did their suspension engineer get hit by a bus after getting the one ride height sorted?

Do they have a suspension engineer!? I thought they just waited for VAG to test everything, then raid the parts bin and hope for the best! :rofl: Even those seats look like they are nicked from an RS4 prototype bin! :rofl:

why has it got chrome on it? I thought it was going to be black round the bonnet and windows.

also if that's the only interior available, I would stick to red white or black! !

I order white Octavia Combi rs III. I think the white colour is even better for combi. I order antracit wheels "GEMINI" 18".

Exactly what I would choose next time....if theres a next time of course! TSi DSG (diesels great but becomming ever more power hungry!). Not a big fan of the 19" Xtrem wheel, over designed IMO.

There's yellow as an available optional color. It's been on the configs for some time now.

The thing is that these online configurators don't have the option for the "Black package" to make the car look like in the official photos and all the photos we've seen so far don't have it. Let's hope it will be available to order in July, as it makes the car look much better than the bling "chrome".

Grey is really nice :) the green is nice too. I just still think there not far off the standard octavia! Not very aggressive looking for some reason.

I think the 19in wheels could make the difference there. Wheels can really transform a car. I remember seeing a Fabia RS on standard wheels (the pic is on here somewhere) At first glance you would think it was a normal Fabia.

• Like 1

Don't really like the seats - the material/cloth looks cheap, but the shape and contours look good. Probably not UK spec wheels either as they're horrid and as others have said more 4x4 than vRS but that could be down to the suspension chocks. Whole car reminds of an Audi A4 of about 2006/7 vintage.

Tbh not many will trade in as a lot of people on here went for the blackline, as for people with non blacklines that a difrent question haha.

What makes you think that?

I bet my non blackline is as high or higher spec than your blackline :P

• Like 3