Is this woman serious?

Brimma

ugly women always have a pop at the ones guys would chop multiple fingers off in order to have a go at.

Kate it certainly bone-able, not so much her Sister. but I did prefer Kate before she lost weight for the marriage.

i think you're being unfair. I heard a bit of what she was talking about and it was far less a criticism of Kate and far more a criticism of the Royal family as a whole and media. i.e. How they'll post a story about her looking too thin one day then give her stick for putting on a pound. She seemed to feel sorry for Kate and that she was being painted into a box as a pretty Royal breeder.

• Like 4

and this is why you're only allowed a single shot carbine and not a full auto :D

This is true, however, I'd use my Sig Sauer 229 9mm pistol............ :ph34r: Up close and personal :devil:

(Note to self, really must get my medication checked..... wibble!)

I know wich of them I'd sooner spend an evening in conversation with, and it's not the one with long dark hair and the IQ of her husband's deceased mother (and if that woman's IQ had been 5 points lowe, she'd have needed to be watered daily).

I know wich of them I'd sooner spend an evening in conversation with, and it's not the one with long dark hair and the IQ of her husband's deceased mother (and if that woman's IQ had been 5 points lowe, she'd have needed to be watered daily).

That's because you're old, Ken :)

Hahaha!

I think the point of the original speech from the ugly bint was the royal family being on puppet strings, and their wildly contrived lives made to look good by publicists.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

So 11 GCSEs, 3 A levels and graduated with an honors bachelor's degree from Uni. I'm not sure what super IQ you have my friend but I'd like to think it's significantly higher than your post suggests.

• Like 1

So 11 GCSEs, 3 A levels and graduated with an honors bachelor's degree from Uni. I'm not sure what super IQ you have my friend but I'd like to think it's significantly higher than your post suggests.

All of which were obtained in the last 15 years - including a Degree in "Art History", whatever that is - and therefore cannot be used as evidence of either IQ or a satisfactory level of education.

All of which were obtained in the last 15 years - including a Degree in "Art History", whatever that is - and therefore cannot be used as evidence of either IQ or a satisfactory level of education.

I gather you have done some form of degree?

The implication was that Kate Middleton was below average IQ, and regardless of anyone's opinion of the state of our education system in the UK, the simple fact is you have to be intelligent, literate and extremely disciplined enough (whether through parental pressure or otherwise) to complete even A levels.

It's quite ironic that the OP failed to noticed even a basic typo in their post.

If folk bothered to listen instead of simply regurgitating the half-wit rantings of the newly sychophantic (oops! Throw the switch! We screwed up with his mum must do better with his "awe isn't she lovely" wife) gutter press you will see that the point being made was not a personal attack but was a lamentation of the fact that Ms Middleton has been changed by the system from a beautiful young woman into an idealised barbie doll.

To some extent I have to agree!

And the BBC reporting last night of her "showing her bump" in public for the first time had me reaching for the sick bucket! The BBC should sell the nauseatingly slimey Nicholas Witchell to BP - he oozes enough oil to fuel the UK well into the next decade!