Delivery times

Ordered Elegance 1.8 TSI 4x4 DSG start of week 31. Got informed by my dealer today that is was produced and on a railcar yesterday :-) Should be here in a couple of weeks!

Mine's already at the docks waiting for the ferry over to Norway, perhaps yours as well since it was on the train yesterday! 

• Like 1

It's a 2.0 TDI estate. We saw the same one in the same colour, but 1.6 version at the dealer on Sunday. Even in the pouring rain I think it was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. My hubby's taken the afternoon off work to collect it and I've even booked my son into after school club so we can have a few uninterrupted hours with the gorgeous one!

right well just phoned rainworth skoda and my car has jumped from week 48 to week 43 and then back to week 46. I phoned them to add leather heated seats, cos well, why not! and it moved back to week 48 when the leather was added, which also removed kessy off the order, so the dealer's gonna sort that out tomorrow :doh:. Also they've just had a vrs hatch built and waiting at the docks to be delivered to the dealership, so hatches appear to be being built before week 45...

Ok I'm sorry to moan but omg this is depressing

The dealer is useless and suk is saying ask the dealer I did and no reply in over a week !

Order was taken on 6th April is anyone still waiting from arround that date?

This is for a elegance 2 Tdi dsg with pano roof

right well just phoned rainworth skoda and my car has jumped from week 48 to week 43 and then back to week 46. I phoned them to add leather heated seats, cos well, why not! and it moved back to week 48 when the leather was added, which also removed kessy off the order, so the dealer's gonna sort that out tomorrow :doh:. Also they've just had a vrs hatch built and waiting at the docks to be delivered to the dealership, so hatches appear to be being built before week 45...

Interesting on the KESSY removal. This thread: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/288832-build-delay-due-to-kessy/ suggests there may be a problem with it. I wonder if that is why it was removed from your order?

Hmm interesting!... In a good way tho, I'm awaiting my hatch!

Yeah I've just read that thread and maybe there is a problem with the kessy. In my case it probably won't matter as my car ain't getting built for about 10 weeks so by then any kessy issues would be resolved, but possibly for people waiting for their car to be built this week or next with kessy its 'squeeky bum time'...

Order was taken on 6th April is anyone still waiting from arround that date?

This is for a elegance 2 Tdi dsg with pano roof

My dealer said that It was wise of me not to order neither the ACC nor the panoramic roof, as they have severely delayed many orders in Norway. Some have been lucky and gotten their orders through, but there seems to be some supply issues with those particular pieces of kit.

Mortified....dealer got order wrong, it's petrol blue. We ordered race blue. Close to tears. Having a look in a bit. Anyone else had this happen? Can we reject the car? Would I be able to stand another 12 week wait? Gutted :( :( :(

Of course you can reject this car. Do you have the order spec confirm the other colour?

Keep this one until the replacement is available.

Good to hear the hatch's are being built. My dealer had mine initially at week 43 build but when I tried to add cruise last week got told it was too late as it had a new build week of this week. Only problem is I did order the keyless element so time will tell. Would appear that SUK don't have much of an idea about what happens in the factory!!!

Mortified....dealer got order wrong, it's petrol blue. We ordered race blue. Close to tears. Having a look in a bit. Anyone else had this happen? Can we reject the car? Would I be able to stand another 12 week wait? Gutted :( :( :(

Unbelievable! How crazy is that?!

What does your order form say that they printed? - I would absolutely not accept it - have you signed for the finance yet?

Not sure what the petrol blue looks like, if you do actually like it you could drive a pretty epic deal on this I think!

• Like 1

Good to hear the hatch's are being built. My dealer had mine initially at week 43 build but when I tried to add cruise last week got told it was too late as it had a new build week of this week. Only problem is I did order the keyless element so time will tell. Would appear that SUK don't have much of an idea about what happens in the factory!!!

Eh? - Is that a vRS hatch? - what engine?

Confused, SKU have been telling everyone they are not building them till first week November? Is your build week confirmed then? (code 20 I think)

Ol.

Jesus. Course it can be rejected if it's different to what you ordered.

I'd be demanding a courtesy car until the new one comes.

I was thinking this. The order form had written petrol blue on it as this was our initial choice but this was done on the Saturday and he said he would put the order through on the Monday. We phoned and added chrome rails and changed the colour. I was so glad I changed the colour as ive really fallen in love with race blue. We were told that would be fine. The chrome roof rails happened but the colour didn't. Currently having a 24 hr ECG test so not a good day to be connected to a mini heart monitor :(

As mentioned, if you have written proof of a race blue order the dealer won't have a leg to stand on. Gutted for you though!

A petrol blue pic from here, it's certainly no race blue i'm afraid. :(

petrolblue.png

You're right, its no race blue. It's dull and crap and I know I'll hate the car I want to love

oh no!! Absolutely gutted for you :( big discount or new build me thinks. Ask them if there are any race blue already on the system which are a similar Spec to yours?

My dealer said that It was wise of me not to order neither the ACC nor the panoramic roof, as they have severely delayed many orders in Norway. Some have been lucky and gotten their orders through, but there seems to be some supply issues with those particular pieces of kit.

Mine has ACC. ordered in June, built wk 36 and on boat to Sheerness this week!