my new vrs estate is now home but....

Collected my new VRs estate today & im really chuffed with it.

However just got back from my first drive in the dark with it & have noticed

my cornering fogs are not working. Anybody got any ideas as cant see anything on the maxidot & have tried activating them with the indicator stalk like I could on my old fl.

• Like 2

Was the first one my dealer has sold, according to brochure cornering fogs are standard but wouldn't surprise me if they need to be activated & the dealer probably wont know how to do it

Stupid question but, have you read page 52 of the Manual ?

The CORNER function is switched on automatically if the following conditions are
met:
The turn signal is switched on or the front wheels are turned sharply to the
right or left.
The vehicle is stopped or moves at a speed of no more than 40 km/h.
The engine is running.
The daytime running lights are not switched on.
The low beam is switched on or the light switch is in the position [AUTO] and the
low beam is switched on.
The fog lights are not switched on.

Edited by soapywetdish

im looking at the vrs booklet, i dont see any fogs on the vrs just led drl's.

On the mk3 vrs the DRL's are in the headlights the fog lights on the mk3 look like the FL vrs DRL's

Yes I have read that page and have done all those things.

Fog lights are in the bumper & look like the old drl's.

Will try & get some pics up over the next few day's

lol! it seems your lack of turning lights problem has been forgotten in favour of pics of the first broskoda vrs owner! congrats :)

If it was a demo car maybe theyve not turned it on so will need vcds or the dealers computer to put right.

Its not a demo car, collected from Vindis in BSE today with 6 miles on the clock.

As I said, its the first one they have sold to a customer with two on as demos.

Looks like I will have to pop back tomorrow so they can have a fiddle with it & hopefully sort it

Pardon my french, but screw the fog lights and give us pics! Impressions about the way it drives, the interior, mpg, more details about the car. Who cares about the cornering fog lights?! :)

• Like 1

It was one that was already built & I got offered a cracking deal if I took it on a 13 plate. Drives really well, interior is black with the red stitching. Mpg is around the 40 mark at the mo but only collected it yesterday afternoon. Will go outside & get some pics shortly. Just a little disappointed that everything isnt working as it should do