Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

54 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Exhaust tips look great black, some have said its a PITA to do, kinda depends on your time/effort availability, family commitments would get in my way

There was swearing involved, but I was able to get them off, painted and back on in a day. Didn't need to use ramps, but did need to get my head under the rear end to find the screws. Also look at pictures of the exhaust tips themselves. Gives you an idea where the screws are going to be, and a short ratchet screwdriver helps. Oh yes. Remember how you take the exhaust one out once the screws are out. As you will need to do the reverse getting in, and it is a bit fiddly.

But I would go and do it. Looks a lot better, and less faff to clean.

Edited by WayTooTall
  • Like 1

Can't really say too much, apart from not bad. Quiet on good asphalt, noisy on poor (as expected). Decent levels of grip, but there's too much roll for me to push much. 

Wet roads are just starting here, so will report back after the summer trip.

- Bret

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think 4 pipes are overkill for such a ride, but if you were seeking for this particular look, seems the guy below did pretty god job. Make a nice video so we can hear it.

BTW, nice color choice. Can't be better.

35 minutes ago, Ryandel said:

New wheels are on. Just need to wind it down a bit more and put the centre caps on. 

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

Taste is subjective, but not sure about these wheels - I think they fit better a rounded car and the Octavia is quite angular.

• Like 4