What do you listen to in the car...

Structures

I listened to a band called Pallbearer on the way to work this morning...Really nice doomy stuff with massive riffs and quite Ozzy-esque vocals. Amazing band, but possibly not the most uplifting thing to have chosen on a gloomy Monday morning.

When I am on my own, then Joe Bonamassa or Eric Church on HIGH volume. When my wife is with me, a radio station with dance music is my absolute favorite ... ☺

Skickat från min GT-I8190 via Tapatalk

Edited by AndersNordh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently listening my way through every Terry Pratchett book (up to Steam, excluding the Long ....... collaborations) as audio books. 

• Like 1

Today, it was the wife whinging about how I've ruined my car by lowering it and adding aftermarket alloys with stupidly low profile tyres, looks like it's time  for a part exchange (the wife, not the car :devil: )

• Like 1

At the minute Radio1, but only because I cannot afford another DAB yet, and the options are abysmal. Prior to the 'Octi' as you refer to them, Radio6Music in the 89LT. The programming reflects my tastes, varied. However, Saturday mornings from 8.05 until 10am, Radio2. It is the law. Sounds of the Sixties.

None radio music...anything really Abba, Muse, Johhny Cash, 70s disco, Motorhead, Stax, Deep Purple, Motown, jugbands etc etc. I love to hear things I have not heard before, like Meshuggah and Pallbearer listed above, that is the only way to know what you like or not.

There was a Whitney CD in the glovebox, which will not stay closed, that is in the bin.

• Like 1

Disc 1 Slipknot

Disc 2 Metallica

Disc 3 More metallica

Disc 4 AC/DC

Haven't found a use for the other 2 disc slots as yet...

Disc 5 - The Shape of Punk to Come by Refused

Disc 6 - Psalm 69 by Ministry OR Kvelertak by Kvelertak

I think that should do you :-)