Richard's (Brisky) Roomster

BossFox

All I will say is watch this space and I only know about 2% of what the Nutty Professors doing

Remove the wheel nuts, put them on a S2000 replica and throw the rest away???....... :D

(Apologies to all Roomster fanbois... couldn't resist it... :) )

• Like 3

That's 2% more than anyone else!

The surprise, to me, is part of the fun. Besides with all the publicity on his other projects I think one that he can keep to himself whilst in development is something just for Richard. I'll wait to see what he has done when he has completed it. :) Not that I'm not curious and can think of a few things myself, however I'd be a more normal and not so nutty professor! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Richard, we all know you have a problem, but you really really have a problem!!

Looks good after the detail, where did you get it done?

Gleam Machine in Grays, Essex.

Rob is a top guy.

• 1 month later...

So we are progressing well.

This isn't going to be a long drawn out project and it should be all done in the next 6 weeks because I actually started the planning some time ago.

Quite excited about it, but so far managed to keep a lid on it and not blabbed to even my closest Brisky friends...

It's currently sitting right next to my 2.5tfsi Yeti.  They look good together. :)

• Like 2