Halfords Advanced Screwdriver Set

kieron

Hi guys

Saw some one post the 120 peice socket set on here the other day,

well thought would let you know about another deal on the 8 piece halfords advanced screwdriver set.

These have been reduced from £15 to £7, once in checkout they are £6.30, the great thing is that due to the 2 for £20 deal, if you add 2 sets to the basket the total is still £6.30, just reserved mine and the misses is on the way get them.

Hope this is the right section

Enjoy

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/tool-kits/halfords-advanced-professional-8-piece-screwdriver-set

• Like 3

I'm slowly upgrading my stuff to all halfords pro stuff so was looking at these the other day, the spare set im giving to my brother as hes just started his first job as an apprentice.

Thanks for the heads up as the 2 4 1 offer isn't clearly shown on the website unless its my browser. My 120 piece set is currently waiting for me in store, so have ordered 2 of these as well. Even SWMBO will be impressed with my bargains!

I got a set of these free with some engine oil about 10 years ago. They are pretty good (looks to be exactly the same set). The box is a bit tatty now mind.

Same here, the only criticism is they're a bit better suited to DIYing than mechanicing, from memory, they have pozis in but no phillips. Still well made tools though. 

Edited by StevesTruck
  • Like 1

Reserved mine on line only to get a phone call within the hour from my local store to say they haven't got any in stock, so looks like Halfords website is pants. looked to order them on line but the 2 for 1 offer didn't work so I gave up. They were not for me as I've already got them in a larger set, but I would have found a home for them at that price. Had to make do with picking up just my 120 piece socket set which looks the business at 60 smackers. I'll just have to go and find something to take apart.....