Moments of joy in your day today

mender

4 hours ago, Lady Elanore said:

4.0 GTS? 

...or 340D?

After initially contemplating going electric, I would have been quite happy to get a Born but decided against it for ‘other reasons’. That would have also been noticeably a slower car (which would be okay) but a decided upon something equally as fast (and thirsty) as my current steed. It’s from the same overall owners as your first guess. 👍

28 minutes ago, Titanium_Man said:

After 20 looooong days in hospital, culminating in my 3rd open heart surgery (and now a change of username 😛 ) I’m going home today :dance:🤩:rock:

Glad to hear things are going well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Titanium_Man said:

After 20 looooong days in hospital, culminating in my 3rd open heart surgery (and now a change of username 😛 ) I’m going home today :dance:🤩:rock:

Proper chuffed for you ,now take it easy in your own comfy chair 😁

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, john999boy said:

After initially contemplating going electric, I would have been quite happy to get a Born but decided against it for ‘other reasons’. That would have also been noticeably a slower car (which would be okay) but a decided upon something equally as fast (and thirsty) as my current steed. It’s from the same overall owners as your first guess. 👍

Macan Turbo GTS ?

Not sure what the names of the fastest one is. 

3 hours ago, john999boy said:

Nice - if only!

You read my earlier post with dirty glasses though as my choice of words wasn't intended to suggest such a beast.

Well thats not much help 

540 or 550 even :) 

I can go all night like this :D 

• Haha 1

going for our normal family walk/hike up in the trees, but today....

bringing our jordanian neighbours with us was a bonus sparkle. 

they've been living here just about 3 yrs, 2 of them across the cul de sac from us. with pandemic etc we havnt hung out as much as we would have if we were in "the before times". so missus said they should come with us, as they were looking to go for more "outdoors" walks. so they packed up their 2 kids and we had our 2, and headed out to our usual spot. 

they loved it! especially as we venture off the haul roads and tracks properly into the trees and scrub. the silence, the views, walking around on deer trails and having our snacks sitting on a wind blown tree trunk, it was a whole new experience for them, even if it is a mainly commercial sitka spruce grown to cut down again planted forest, they had a great time

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 3

27 minutes ago, Titanium_Man said:

Do people still use these!?!

We don't, well, not to call out, but as @AnnoyingPentium suggests, the mother-in-law has "issues" with technology... 

The worst bit was Sky assuring that the swap from BT line rental was pain free...

12 minutes ago, Titanium_Man said:

God shoot me ….. I sounded old when I posted that 😱

I am old. 

But why does the current Mrs Cakemonster keep telling me to grow up???

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Titanium_Man said:

Oh it so does…. And apples are good for you, right!!?! 

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Titanium_Man said:

Oh it so does…. And apples are good for you, right!!?! 

They're fruit, and in this case the glass holds about 5 of them, so that's your 5 portions a day in one handy glass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1