MY16

Configurator is back up!!

Some new options added but no info on them! :-s

E.g. SE L plus pack... Any idea what that is? Seems to be included for free.

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

What are the options? Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what the SE L Plus pack is...but it is added as an option which you can't delete.

When you try to add Columbus, it says it is incompatible with your other current selections... would be nice if that's part of the plus pack..!?

Same goes for heated washer nozzles and screen, leather seats, Xenons and Bluetooth/wifi. Could just be a glitch...probably..

Edited by robs12

You still get free Amundsen on the vRS but the description says that it is 5.8" screen which does not sound like the MIB2 version. You can add smartlink and Smart gate though.

Interesting, just used the configurator to spec up my Elegance, sorry Se-L (seems a rubbish name now) as has been said, the configurator auto puts SE-L plus pack on. If you look at all the full list of options, park assist is greyed out, so I would suspect that this is the plus pack, but there is no option not even greyed out for ACC. It also has Bluetooth wifi now as a £50 option, plus smartgate etc..

If you then look at the configuration it only says standard navigation, no mention of the size of the Amundsen, but as has been said, on the main page under technology it says 5.8 inch. Confusing.....

• Like 2

Perhaps SUK decided the configurator had been down for too long and just released it to prod with issues still remaining.

Increasingly getting worried that my w22 car (next week!) will be a Frankentavia.

I believe SUK agents have to manually convert MY15 spec orders to MY16 spec and if SUK don't have much of a clue about MY16 then not confident they'll do a good job of converting the spec/order correctly :-S

Edited by RB79
  • Like 2

Maybe those style of door mirror was not available previously on the vRS? They were an option on the Elegance/SE L

Have them on my MY2015 vRS hatch. They're standart in the Czech Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by iphonik4

Door mirrors have always been an option. Memory function works in conjunction with the electric seats if you have them.

There are now two sets though, ones that mention boarding spots and ones that don't, both the same price?

I think they both have boarding spots. The only difference is one will be for when you order electric seats (and therefore have memory) and the other will be for without electric seats (without memory) If you try to add them to the configurator you will see what I mean as it will try and add extra options for you.

I have these mirrors as standard on my elegance that I picked up 3 weeks ago. Auto folding and the boarding spots. Are these not usually standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they both have boarding spots. The only difference is one will be for when you order electric seats (and therefore have memory) and the other will be for without electric seats (without memory) If you try to add them to the configurator you will see what I mean as it will try and add extra options for you.

Also on elegance you can spec up to auto dimming

I have a provisional build week of 26, and now full confirmation of the spec, see attached. SE L Plus pack and SmartLink confirmed, woohoo!  :clap:

I was tempted to add SmartGate and Wifi, but I'm not sure the latter is very necessary (they don't seem to explain what it's actually for?!) and it sounds like the former can be easily retrofitted if I want it later.

The replacement

Re Amundsen screen size, Skoda UK have said they will come back to me on Monday as to what size the UK screen will be.....

@Warkman can't wait to hear what you find out. My car's supposedly being built this week. First of the MY16 cars!

• Like 1

@Warkman can't wait to hear what you find out. My car's supposedly being built this week. First of the MY16 cars!

Yes, mine too :-)

Ordered my new one yesterday, supposedly on Irish spec cars the folding mirrors, reverse camera and 6.5" bolero with smart link/android auto/apple car play is standard. I added a lot of items to the car but not Nav as Skoda confirmed via email when I was there that they would be coming with the extra functionality. 8-12 week wait now.