Superb Order tracker

They're all white.  Mine will be Magnetic Brown..... ;-)

I think I have been one of the lucky ones. Ordered L&K 190 DSG Estate via New-Car-Discount and it turned up today, less than 10 weeks from order mid-Sept. So far very pleased I chose the Beige interior with Quartz exterior. 

I've also chosen this colour combo for delivery in early Jan. Could you post up some pictures please?

Mines gone from prov BW 14 to prov BW 7 in the last two weeks. Suspect it's going to go back in the other direction as that's too good to be true.

So can anyone really say what seems to be the norm as I'm a bit gob smacked that it's taking near on six months from order date to possibly get mine ?

• Like 1

So can anyone really say what seems to be the norm as I'm a bit gob smacked that it's taking near on six months from order date to possibly get mine ?

Don't panic, my Mk2 took 9 months to arrive!

New company car was ordered today. Being quoted 17 weeks.

SE Business estate 2.0 150PS Manual in Business Grey

Heated windscreen

Heated windscreen nozzles

Heated front seats

Tow bar

Let the wait begin!

Just been in touch with my dealer about signing papers etc and made arrangements for an appointment tomorrow

I need to get the winter tyres fitted and some mud flaps that I have already purchased.

I thought they would do it for free but they want to charge me £140 for this, seems a bit of a nerve to me as I am buying a £40,000 car?

• Like 1

Just been in touch with my dealer about signing papers etc and made arrangements for an appointment tomorrow

I need to get the winter tyres fitted and some mud flaps that I have already purchased.

I thought they would do it for free but they want to charge me £140 for this, seems a bit of a nerve to me as I am buying a £40,000 car?

Agreed, but the dealer doesn't make a great deal of margin in selling the car - their money is made on service and accessory sales.

I've agreed to pay, I could get the tyres fitted at my local garage for no more than £40 and I could fit the mud flaps myself, but I want to drive out of the showroom with the car finished and £140, altough a bit over the top, is not the end of the world, I got nearly £6000 discount when everything is taken into consideration so can't really complain I suppose!

• Like 1

Order sent by lease company to dealers 27th August, not sure when they actually placed the order.

Just called Skoda CS and still unconfirmed bw 50 but the good news is that as we're now bw 48 she said it shouldn't change again.

If I call on Monday it should be confirmed, fingers crossed!

I'm unlikely to get it before Christmas :'(  but live in hope.....

Just had confirmation that mine has arrived in the uk. Was built sometime in wk 46 so has taken somewhere between 2 weeks and 8/9 days to make it to the uk. Dealer quoting 10 days for it to be transported and pdi'd however also saying DVLA may take three weeks to process my personal plate request so may not see it till mid Dec still.

Just had confirmation that mine has arrived in the uk. Was built sometime in wk 46 so has taken somewhere between 2 weeks and 8/9 days to make it to the uk. Dealer quoting 10 days for it to be transported and pdi'd however also saying DVLA may take three weeks to process my personal plate request so may not see it till mid Dec still.

What do you want to do with a personal plate, put it on retention?

If so use the on-line process and it will be done in 5 working days or less! 

To put on retention

https://www.gov.uk/keep-registration-number

To put on a vehicle that is already registered

https://www.gov.uk/put-registration-number-vehicle

It was 3-weeks when you had to send it by post to Swansea!

Nope can't do it online. It's on a cert in my wife's name as last came off her car. Had to add vwfs as the nominee as its a lease car, then they have to send it to DVLA to be put on the new car. Apparently they can't do it online as they are not the nominee on the dvlas records, only written on the cert and signed by my wife. Make sense? Al reliant on how quick DVLA turn it round.

Edited by Bugginbob