Superb Order tracker

Got the finance paperwork through today. Looks like car will be registered on Friday and I hope to collect next week. Magnetic Brown SE Business Estate.

Remember to post Pictures in here - still haven´t seen a Magnetic Brown Combi in the flesh yet :)

• Like 1

Superb Hatch L&K 2.0 TDI 150 PS dsg

Petrol Blue Metallic

Beige Upholstery

Sunroof

Spacesaver Wheel

Ventilated Front Seats

Rear Wiper

Heated Windscreen Nozzles

Rear Camera

Ordered 28th Sep 2015

Build Week Confirmed 50 (Dec 7-13)

My order:

SEL Exec estate TDI 150 DSG

Silver (they have one in this colour at the dealer, looks really nice)

Black leather

Variable boot floor

Tow bar

Pegasus wheels

2 year lease via DM Keith in Bradford for delivery before end of March.

Order confirmed 18th November.

Edited by RichTea

My Order:

• L&K Hatch TSI 220 DSG
  • Quartz Grey, Brown Leather, Grey Headlining
  • Spare wheel
  • Rear wiper
  • Rear backrest release from boot
  • Heated washers
  • Smart light assist
  • Traffic assist
  • Rear camera
  • Paddle steering
  • Extended Warranty
  • Service plan
  • Order confirmed: 16th November
  • Unconfirmed build week of: 12 (given yesterday)

Order for delivery 1st March so guess they have missed that date, at the moment.

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016

16.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 53/2015

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2/2016

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016

Two weeks factory shutdown over Christmas.

Expect vehicle to be in my hands end of Jan-early Feb

My Order: Hatchback SE Business 

·         2.0 TDI 150bhp

·         Business Grey

·         Zeus wheels

·         Rear wiper

·         Rear camera

·         Canton sound system

·         Sunroof

·         Towbar

·         Power tailgate (although some say this is coming as standard on the business model)

·         Order confirmed 16/11/2015

·         Expected delivery Latest 03/2016

Had a call from the dealer stating build date now confirmed, I asked for an estimated collection date. He told me March!!!

I contacted S UK, being built week 51 and should be with the dealer early/mid January.

Really sick of the rubbish from the dealer. Why not be honest and upfront with customers!?

Car is now at the dealers and will be ready to pick up tomorrow at 4pm, exactly ten weeeks from ordering.

Edited by philsmith
  • Like 3

Just called the insurance company and the Superb is about £30 cheaper than the Mercedes! (E350CDI)

They actually quoted me for the wrong model Superb at first, a 140 TDI, and this was more expensive than the 2.0 TSI 280 PS ! apparantley the 4x4 is considered a safety feature making insurance cheaper.

• Like 1

Was told today, that IF a Combi (Estate, as you call it) was ordered today, it will have an estimated BW10 with delivery max 4 weeks later (in Denmark). They also told me, that Combi´s get build faster, as the demand for the Liftback is higher at the moment leading to bigger delays.

I keep asking on Twitter about my car and so far it's not been accepted at factory. I ordered an SE L Exec Estate on 9th Nov with a March delivery date in mind.

Anyone else order around this time, do you have a build week yet?

I keep asking on Twitter about my car and so far it's not been accepted at factory. I ordered an SE L Exec Estate on 9th Nov with a March delivery date in mind.

Anyone else order around this time, do you have a build week yet?

Mine went in around 24th November and dealer is quoting delivery late Feb / early March. I have SE-L Exec Estate ordered with a few options.

Edited by Coops

Mine went in around 24th November and dealer is quoting delivery late Feb / early March. I have SE-L Exec Estate ordered with a few options.

Do you have an actual build week, or is this just what the dealer told you?

It through a lease company, through the dealer so I will unlikely be able to source a build week (company car order).

The dealer rang me on Tuesday last week to confirm the spec and she advised that the order would be placed that day.

It through a lease company, through the dealer so I will unlikely be able to source a build week (company car order).

The dealer rang me on Tuesday last week to confirm the spec and she advised that the order would be placed that day.

Mines a lease, but I'm getting it through my local dealer so I've got the SLI. Was surprised they could match the broker's prices actually.

Glad I came across this forum and thread - been wondering what sort of times to expect and now I know!

Ordered date 12th October 2015, still no confirmed build date as yet.  Was quoted 'around 12 weeks' when in the showroom, but from other's comments it's clearly going to be into the new year by a bit.

Order as follows (fairly low spec as at limit of company car budget)

Superb Hatch S 1.6 TDi manual in Corrida (spelling?!) Red

Cruise Control

Rear Park Assist

Rear wiper (well, it was free!)

Spare wheel (I go on building sites so have had a few punctures)

Boot nets

Waste bin

Rear seat release from boot

Lumbar support

Looking forward to it as I'm now doing a circa 115 mile round trip commute and my little Ibiza isn't that comfortable after a while...seems I may be in for a wait though.  As long as its before the end of April as need to have sold Ibiza by then!

I was called on Monday 16th November and told the car was due to be delivered to the dealer mid week and would be ready to be delivered on Friday 27th, however I took to long to confirm this (as I was at a funeral that day) so today was the next day available.

I would expect you will be getting the call any day now?

I didn't get a call so I emailed to ask progress.

reply was - it will be at the dealer tomorrow. Is Friday next week OK for delivery?

Just need to try and sell my Octavia PDQ or tell them they can have it as a trade in.

edit. make that Monday 14th for delivery as they couldn't do Friday after all.

Edited by RobertP

Not impressed with my experience but at least i'm getting my Superb Estate SE business soon (2.0 TDI)  

For me i ordered on the 28th of August on a private lease through the same company we use for some of our company fleet (although finance is actually  through skoda i found out this week) I requested build estimate numerous times along the way. Then when i saw the issue with the Stratos wheels on the forums here I contacted Fleet company who in turn contacted the dealer at the beginning of October. At this point the dealer says they were told by Skoda that my order was not affected and would have the Stratos Wheels as ordered. 

Next got contact (despite asking for build estimate again) on the 27th Oct to say i couldn't have the Stratos, i asked if i could wait or upgrade to 18inch Wheels for free/ discount. 

Bit of backwards and forwards and i was told no on the 11th of November So i replied that although i'm not happy would go for the optional FOC  Zeus wheels, again requested build estimate (didn't know i could contact skoda customer service direct!) 

Friday 20th get a message to say car will be at dealer on Monday 23rd Nov (turned up at dealer tuesday) but they weren't sure what wheels were on it!  the Fleet companys words were "terrible service from Skoda) What a joke no time to get my current Ibiza ST together to sell as didn't want to repair the single dent and scratch only to get another fromt a careless road user!  I'm also in a tricky situation as the Ibiza is one of those affected by the emissions scandel (1.2 tdi ecomotive) so think i may struggle to sell or get less that i had hoped for it, all in all VW group are not impressing me the response from Seat customer service has been woeful. 

So it's turned up with the Helios wheels, not happy but well its no skin off Skodas nose if i reject it i suspect as there is loads of demand and it was a very good rate, Skoda customer service have proved useless they blame dealer but they dealer and fleet company have pointed out it generally takes 3 weeks to shop the car and i believe the spec is "locked" a couple of weeks before that when the build date should have been confirmed so even contacting them on the 27th of Oct may not have helped at all. The Dealer are saying it is simply lack of communication from Skoda and is offering free mats.  In reality it's probably a mix of the dealer and Skoda at fault.

Pics below from the dealer (to convince me not to reject it) for anyone considering which wheels to get on their SE business. Very happy with the Corrida Red,  not so much with the wheels! 

Extras are park assist, colour maxidot and rear crew protection (why should safety features be extra?! pretty morally suspect IMO) 

Alan

Interesting, I also am going from an Ibiza 1.2 Ecomotive to a red Superb!  Equally wondering how to sell the Ibiza, and really not wanting too short notice to give me time to sell...

Nice to see the colour 'in the flesh', I had a red Superb estate overtake me on the A11 last week just south of Attleborough, wasn't you was it?!

• Like 1

Ordered 11th November (ordered before but was not approved until the 11th Nov.

Due 28th March.

SE Business Combi with towbar in Business Grey

Edited by RickTT

Car now  on the drive, first impressions? Comfort mode is a bit harsh, not Citroën DS magic carpet ride at all  or even as good as Mercedes air suspension and I think the wheels are wrong they look silver but should be anthracite! 

Edited by philsmith

Interesting, I also am going from an Ibiza 1.2 Ecomotive to a red Superb!  Equally wondering how to sell the Ibiza, and really not wanting too short notice to give me time to sell...

Nice to see the colour 'in the flesh', I had a red Superb estate overtake me on the A11 last week just south of Attleborough, wasn't you was it?!

Hah not me, mine arrives next wednesday but very weird co-incidences! Shopping for accessories is helping the wait! Also got some compensation from Skoda for getting the wrong wheels and mats from the dealers so feeling more postive. 

Seen a few Seat Ibiza ecomotives on autotrader over the last few months, private sales with the mileage mine has (approaching 110,000 for an 11 plate car) are up for 3500- 4250 generally with delaers being the high end. Think i'll put it on there/ other sites for a while then if i don't get a decent offer its off to one of those places that buys any car! 

Edited by ALSW123
  • Like 1

Hah not me, mine arrives next wednesday but very weird co-incidences! Shopping for accessories is helping the wait! Also got some compensation from Skoda for getting the wrong wheels and mats from the dealers so feeling more postive. 

Seen a few Seat Ibiza ecomotives on autotrader over the last few months, private sales with the mileage mine has (approaching 110,000 for an 11 plate car) are up for 3500- 4250 generally with delaers being the high end. Think i'll put it on there/ other sites for a while then if i don't get a decent offer its off to one of those places that buys any car! 

Interesting pricing - mine is 11 plate with about 52k (though likely to be a bit more by the time the Superb arrives!), was going to try for around £5k and see what offers I get.  Fall back for me is as your plan - as long as I pay off the loan the rest is a bonus...

Sorry - I'll stop getting off topic!