Superb Order tracker

Just managed to get an update from SUK that our (still unconfirmed) build date has slipped from wk 43 to 46 :(

It's still looking better than the Octy in 2001 though!

Frustrating ..... You never know  it may creep back up ! What did you order ?

Haha, that's funny. My current car and my first Skoda - Octavia vrs black line I bought over t'internet from Arnold Clark....in Glasgow! Thing is I live on Merseyside. However it was a pleasurable drive! This time I've ordered from Mitchells Ellesmere Port

Have you got a delivery update yet, I ordered mine on the 18/09/15 still not build date, Told by Alex Laurie Liverpool could be up to 6 months for delivery.

Woody I checked today and estimated build date is now week 1 of 2016 so its slipped but then I did add one sunroof and led package. Chap in Mitchell's is confident it will come forward if anything. I've still got my black line on PCP until next march so not in any immediate rush

• Like 1

My Suberb SE Business left the factory on 14th Sept but garage are not expecting its arrival until 7th Oct with a delivery to be w/c 12th Oct. Which is bang on date that I was given back in July so can't complain......just getting more impatient the closer it gets.

Would be nice to see a real life Se business

Ordered day before release and I've had this from skoda today.

Hi Matthew, your new Superb is due to be built in week 5 next year week commencing 25th January.

• Like 1

Would be nice to see a real life Se business

Ordered day before release and I've had this from skoda today.

Hi Matthew, your new Superb is due to be built in week 5 next year week commencing 25th January.

Who did you order from ? Did you get that mail direct from Skoda ?

How did you manage to get it.... I get updates from Trackmyskoda but I think it boils down to when the Dealer updates it. If theirs another source of info I'd like to be in on it :-D

Got my info from Allams in Epsom

When you say you ordered day before release, what date was that? And also, how was your experience with Allams as I might be ordering from them too. Any luck with offers/discounts/freebies?

Visited my dealer today, he says most models are as previously declared in build weeks, exception being Business model as wheel options are having to be changed and Vrs. All skoda dealers have access to supply information. Mine is scheduled for week 44, I thought it was 40 so a longer wait.

how was your experience with Allams as I might be ordering from them too. Any luck with offers/discounts/freebies?

Try and get to see Neil Baldwin... you will not find a better car salesman!

As for discounts Allams use carwow.

When you Tweet what info do you have to give them ?

Send DM to @SkodaUK with order number, the retailer you bought it from, the model and your phone number and postcode.

Edited by Didorx
  • Like 1

I've update my original order from manual to DSG. This is what I've ordered:

Superb 190PS SEL Hatch DSG

Petrol Blue Metallic

Beige Leather

PH9 – Sunroof

PJA – Spare Wheel

PJ7 – 19” Phoenix Alloys

PL1 – Leather Upholstery

PNF – LED Package Plus

1D4 – Integrated Tow Bar

5XH – Sun Visors with Mirror (Illuminated)

8M1 – Rear Window Wiper

Provisional Build week is now 46 (actually reduced when I changed to DSG). They have given me the metallic paint, and spare wheel at no cost.

• Like 1

I thought so too but I'm not sure what the average time usually is. I can just imagine the car with a big sad face on just now feeling unwanted :D

I know one car on here arrived at the dealer within 1 week from production.