Superb Order tracker

Just received notification that car to be built week 49 with delivery possible before Christmas or mid January due to festive break.

Car Ordered 13 /10/ 2015. Dealer. Advised of change of alloys

1.6 TDI SE H/B. DSG

Quartz Grey

Rear Wiper (Scottish Weather)

Just received notification that car to be built week 49 with delivery possible before Christmas or mid January due to festive break.

Car Ordered 13 /10/ 2015. Dealer. Advised of change of alloys

1.6 TDI SE H/B. DSG

Quartz Grey

Rear Wiper (Scottish Weather)

You will need to buy a lot of Christmas wrapping paper, to wrap it up.

Looks like you have been lucky.

I ordered a 1.4TSI 150 SE-l on the 26th Sept and I have been given a week 50 build date. the garage (Henrys Glasgow) have been good in keeping me informed. Currently stating 1 day to build (in line with other manufactures, but once built the German transport company can take 2 weeks to get the car here. what ever happened the the German efficiency.  The dealer will take about 4 days to prep. So I am expecting mid January for the car.

When I bought my mark 2, 6 years ago I numbers of guys on here went over and drove their cars back. The factory PDI / prep them and looked after the buyer. I hinted to SWMBO to remind of this and how picturesque the Czech Republic will be at Christmas, but was told nope, forget it. So mid January it is. 

Was wondering if it is registered in January does that help the resell valve as it is a 2016 rather than December 2015.

• Like 1

My se 150 business 2.0 tdi how now been updated to build week 46 confirmed, so 9th November my car will go into production, this is confirmed exactly two week before and has always been my scheduled build week, so fingers crossed it will arrive mid December

Edited by sworks16

I had my sel 2.0 150 moon white confirmed as week 45 which it gas always been told might be lucky and get it end of Nov but expecting it to be first week of December.

My 2.0 TSI DSG Hatch in Moon White with Black Alcantara is unconfirmed for Week 52!

Really?...will they really be working during the last week of the year...I think not!

My 2.0 TSI DSG Hatch in Moon White with Black Alcantara is unconfirmed for Week 52!

Really?...will they really be working during the last week of the year...I think not!

every 3 or 4 years there are 53 weeks in the year, this year being one. Week 52 is the week before Christmas.

every 3 or 4 years there are 53 weeks in the year, this year being one. Week 52 is the week before Christmas.

week 52 is Christmas week (commences 21st December). Week 53 commences 28th December.

My lease company are telling me early February at the minute.

My se 150 business 2.0 tdi how now been updated to build week 46 confirmed, so 9th November my car will go into production, this is confirmed exactly two week before and has always been my scheduled build week, so fingers crossed it will arrive mid December

Hi there, when did you order your SE Business? Do you know if you're getting the Helios or Stratos wheels?

I ordered 27th August and if I'd taken the Helios my unconfirmed build week was 47 but having decided to wait for the Stratos it's currently sitting at week 5 :no:

Well it looks as though my love affair with Skoda will be short lived. Originally had a week 47 build after several changes. Told today that it will be sometime in January 2016!!!!

But then again. A good dealer always tries to do the best for their customers :dance:

Just heard that they have sourced an L&K estate for me in...wait for it...Rosso Brunello :yes: 

Will be mine in about 10 days. :party: 

Pete

• Like 2

Hi I'm getting the Helios lease car so not that worried.

I ordered 18th September I think which was the day before the official release.

However my dealer kindly amended one of their stock orders to my spec so the original order could have been earlier.

Hi there, when did you order your SE Business? Do you know if you're getting the Helios or Stratos wheels?

I ordered 27th August and if I'd taken the Helios my unconfirmed build week was 47 but having decided to wait for the Stratos it's currently sitting at week 5 :no:

Update: STATUS 75: IN URGENT NEED OF VALET AND DETAILING. In dealer's rather far off gravelled compound, covered in shipping grime, autumn leaves, some mud, remnants of shipping materials and generally looking a right old mess. Rather wish I'd not seen it in that state, but I was able to get a picture of the option codes sheet (Big A3 page in the boot) and check that all the options ordered were there. (also all the right bits looked like they are in the right places).

Finished paperwork, handed over reg. plate transfer forms, paid some of the deposit, agreed a handover date / time for next Friday.

Almost there! Update: NEEDS SETUP & VALET Registered and personalised plates fitted, moved to proper compound at the rear of the dealership, most of the cr*p washed off. Paid rest of deposit. Here are some pics from the previous location - it was too dark to get any today.

post-46412-0-50303900-1445975262_thumb.jpg

post-46412-0-11086800-1445975279_thumb.jpg

post-46412-0-41974500-1445975291_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Congrats its looking really nice! 

Almost there! Update: NEEDS SETUP & VALET Registered and personalised plates fitted, moved to proper compound at the rear of the dealership, most of the cr*p washed off. Paid rest of deposit. Here are some pics from the previous location - it was too dark to get any today.

Havent heard anything from my dealer think its time to give them a call. Since some of you are reporting delays and ordered before me i'm assuming mine may possibly be delayed... 

Havent heard anything from my dealer think its time to give them a call. Since some of you are reporting delays and ordered before me i'm assuming mine may possibly be delayed...

My dealer is the same, he say he will talk to me closer to the delivery whenever that is going to be and for me to not get hung up on build weeks as they are changing all the time. When he gets a delivery date he will let me know.

Not to happy but what can you do we just have to be patient, all good things come to those who wait. It's going to be worth it when we get our cars.

• Like 1

Update: STATUS 75: IN URGENT NEED OF VALET AND DETAILING. In dealer's rather far off gravelled compound, covered in shipping grime, autumn leaves, some mud, remnants of shipping materials and generally looking a right old mess. Rather wish I'd not seen it in that state, but I was able to get a picture of the option codes sheet (Big A3 page in the boot) and check that all the options ordered were there. (also all the right bits looked like they are in the right places).

Finished paperwork, handed over reg. plate transfer forms, paid some of the deposit, agreed a handover date / time for next Friday.

She's a beauty...

Where are you checking the statuses? Trackmyskoda?

Just spoke to Skoda UK customer services (friendly and efficient as ever) who advised my bw 46 is now confirmed!

Am def taking 2 weeks off work over Xmas...

She's a beauty...

Where are you checking the statuses? Trackmyskoda?

Just spoke to Skoda UK customer services (friendly and efficient as ever) who advised my bw 46 is now confirmed!

Am def taking 2 weeks off work over Xmas...

I was getting twice-weekly screenshots from my dealership of the internal tool that gives them the order status. The last couple I've made up though :-) as updates in the dealership tool stop the moment the car arrives at their site. trackmyskoda is a manual system setup by one dealership group, I think it's most likely they just update it internally with the same information that comes from the proper ordering system.

I'm certainly looking forward to getting the car on Friday - I will try and get some decent pictures over the weekend, weather allowing!

• Like 2

Argh! Despite numerous assurances my friendly dealer has just called to delay my build again. Despite checking with skoda it's again down to stratos wheel availability. I can either accept Helios, with a two week delay to build week 48 or accept stratos and an unspecified delay into the new year. Dealer has requested Pegasus at no cost to me and agreed if skoda won't provide them they will cancel my order and refund my deposit.

Really just getting frustrated with the goal post moving so much now and considering buying something else.

Really just getting frustrated with the goal post moving so much now and considering buying something else.

I do feel your pain... but don’t cut off your nose to spite your face!

I expect I'll have a huff for a few days look around, realise there's nothing else suitable for the price and then get over it.

Exactly what i did when I was messed around (something chronic!) when I bought my MKII Superb Estate

But as you will find out to get anything close to what I had ordered was going to cost thousands more... yet still be lacking certain things.

Evening all..

Ordered our Superb III on 1st September (via coast2coast).

Got given build week of 49,with possible delivery just before Christmas.

Checked again a week or two ago - got told still Week49 (unconfirmed).

Got a message from the finance company today....they reckon the car has arrived ??

Coast2coast very surprised too. But say we're not the only one that's arrived early.

While this sounds great - I'm not entirely convinced it can be true....that would mean less than 8 weeks from order to arrival in UK.

I'm worried it might not be our car.

I have a reg number and VIN on the paperwork.

Is there any way I (or anyone else) can look up the built spec of the car using the VIN, to see if it's the right spec ?

Just worried that we'll go through arranging all the finance paperwork, getting the deposit together, arranging for delivery etc, only to find that the wrong car gets delivered ?

EDIT: It's a SEL Exec Estate, 150 TDI 4x4, in Candy white, Zenith wheels, with lots of options.

• Like 1