Superb Order tracker

Hmmm... So not Beige leather or standard Pegasus/Stratos wheels which have plagued the build week times for others.

Very sorry that they're being so uncertain for you pal. I wish they were more transparent...

So-- with all the hold ups/ messing round has anybody been brave enough to cancel their order ?  If so what was the -er- reaction ?

Yes...

I ordered mine (Hatch 2.0 TSI SEL Exec DSG with a few options) on 6 Oct 15.

Due to changing personal circumstances I had to cancel at the end of Nov.

Unfortunately I'd ordered on a PCP.

Under that system the car will still be built and the purchaser (me) remains `liable` until it is sold. When I say liable, I mean that if the dealer is out of pocket in any way, then I will have to make up the difference.

I was told weeks ago that it had an unconfirmed build week 52. Yesterday, after me asking, I was told its now unconfirmed week 5.

So, if you order on a PCP, cancelling is not something you want to go into lightly!

Hi,

I did  order a second hand Superb ( held i believe by S.U.K. ) but on being told that it had a fault i ( defeat ) i cancelled .Having been "invited" to return to the dealer to explain the wife &i were taken to the "naughty room" and after the the sales manager & salesman had said their piece they agreed to cancel the order & refund the deposit, having been down the sale of goods act road in the past i had no wish to return !  We decided to go for new and have ordered a L&K superb combo. However the more i learn about the car the less happy i am ! Viz no service book , ( dealers will have a ball ! ) and other things i am learning about the L&K has started to make me think that keeping my old fashioned Scout might be better !  I took our Scout in for some work to be done -- was told that the handbrake slider ( under the handbrake lever in the cab ) was stiff and that the plastic was breaking up causing it to be stiff. I asked for it to be replaced and for the old one to be returned to me. Got home and examined the slider& mounting --- after cleaning out the dust & fluff it worked like new, £160 for --- nothing ! So why this -er- rant ? just think what the dealers can get up to with no service book to tell you what to expect........................

Hi,

I did  order a second hand Superb ( held i believe by S.U.K. ) but on being told that it had a fault i ( defeat ) i cancelled .Having been "invited" to return to the dealer to explain the wife &i were taken to the "naughty room" and after the the sales manager & salesman had said their piece they agreed to cancel the order & refund the deposit, having been down the sale of goods act road in the past i had no wish to return !  We decided to go for new and have ordered a L&K superb combo. However the more i learn about the car the less happy i am ! Viz no service book , ( dealers will have a ball ! ) and other things i am learning about the L&K has started to make me think that keeping my old fashioned Scout might be better !  I took our Scout in for some work to be done -- was told that the handbrake slider ( under the handbrake lever in the cab ) was stiff and that the plastic was breaking up causing it to be stiff. I asked for it to be replaced and for the old one to be returned to me. Got home and examined the slider& mounting --- after cleaning out the dust & fluff it worked like new, £160 for --- nothing ! So why this -er- rant ? just think what the dealers can get up to with no service book to tell you what to expect........................

Do you see green elephants as well? You can always get a printout of the electronic servicebook. In my opinion you are overreacting.

Do you see green elephants as well? You can always get a printout of the electronic servicebook. In my opinion you are overreacting.

Hi,

Not heard of the electronic service book, does it tell you what needs doing in the FUTURE ? Green elephants were in the field !

Yes, you can get that information too. The car still has a servicebook - it's just stored in a computer instead.

Thanks, 

p.s. - dealer staff wear blue uniforms & i dot think they would like being called elephants ( He-He ) :sun: 

Just been into local Skoda dealer and they are currently quoting around 11 weeks for most versions of the Superb estate. But the dealer said it is taking a while from build to get to dealer at the moment.

Just signed at dealer (dropped off my Superskoda.com ordered accessories aswell for them to fit during PDI).

Picking up on Saturday 30 January to kick-start my Feb with a bang! Ordered on 1 October, built on WK52 2015.

• Like 1

Finally I have some details on mine :clap:

Order Week41

Confirmed Week 50

Theoretical delivery Week 51-52

Pickup 2016 Week 1

1,4ACT Manual Style.

Option list:

MET – 525€ -  „Metallic“ color (Business grey)

PLI – 335€ - ACC (160 km/h)

PNG – 725€ - Smart Light Assist  + Lane Assist + Blind Spot Detect

PWD – 70€ - Travel Assist

KA2 – 380€ - Rearview Camera

PPA – 330€ - Park Assist

PKL – 300€ - FOND (SunSet, 230 V, USB, 12V, Tablet Holder)

RA3 – 545€ - CANTON

PKI – 90€ - Foldable front seat

UK3 – 90€ - Rear seat folding from luggage compartment

3G2 – 45€ - IsoFIX for front passenger seat

PKV – 280€ - Heated front window

PHD – 965€ - Autonomous heater (Webasto) for petrol engines

PF0 - 120€ - Underbody protection

PJ5 – 400€ - Modus  8 J × 18''   (changed to avoid Stratos shortage, unfortunately there were no free wheels option for me :( )

Pickup this Saturday :sun:

• Like 1

Just had a call from dealer, car has been delivered and ready for me to pickup this sat! Unreal considering it was built 21st Dec. Didn't expect it so quick.

Mine was made this week so would hope to have it before the end of Jan, fingers crossed. Enjoy the car.

• Like 1

So after my advise from dealer on delay with Pegasus alloys I requested that the order be changed to the Modus alloys.

So up till Monday afternoon was at b/w 9 dealer has changed the order and I rang today for the update to. Be told b/w 11. Dam that backfired.

Just hope that's temp and that it will move back up.

Hi,

I asked S.U.K. about a owners hand book ( to read while waiting ) and to lament the lack of a service book. This after noon i had a phone call from ...S.U.K. !! the lady explained that NO skoda has a service book now-- only benefit i could see is for the dealer.............. Regarding the owners handbook she rang the dealer near Chester to be told i would have to pay £20 for it ----- after spending ( cash ) £35,500 with them ! she also said my build week ( unconfirmed ) was at the moment  16.

Edited by david 1220

Hi,

I asked S.U.K. about a owners hand book ( to read while waiting ) and to lament the lack of a service book. This after noon i had a phone call from ...S.U.K. !! the lady explained that NO skoda has a service book now-- only benefit i could see is for the dealer.............. Regarding the owners handbook she rang the dealer near Chester to be told i would have to pay £20 for it ----- after spending ( cash ) £35,500 with them ! she also said my build week ( unconfirmed ) was at the moment  16.

Is this what you want?

http://ws.skoda-auto.com/OwnersManualService/Data/en/Superb_3V/05-2015/Manual/Superb/B8_Superb_OwnersManual.pdf

Hi,

The handbook will be in the car when you get it.

Ordered 02 Dec 15:

Skoda Superb Estate SE L 2.0TDI 150 PS full leather.

Metallic paint – business grey

Crew protect assistant

Rear side airbags

Spare wheel

19" Phoenix alloys

Heated windscreen

Heated windscreen nozzles

Parking sensors

ISO fix front passanger seat

Hill Hold control

Smartgate

LED pack

Colour maxi DOT trip computer.

Delivery expected early to mid April and I need it in May so not bad if all goes to plan. Here's hoping

My last E class Merc had electronic sevicing, at first I did not like the idea as I like a book with all the stamps in it, but Mercedes did print you out a sheet with all the details of the service and work done, much more comprhensive than the service book and this built up as the services were done into a nice history of the servicing and work done and materials used, 

I would guess Skoda will have something similar.

When I got home with my car  I realised that the Columbus Infotainment handbook was not in with the Owners Handbook, my dealer sent me one by return post no problem no charge.

Edited by philsmith

Hi,

Perhaps i did not make it clear -- the hand book idea , yes i know there's one with the car but i was thinking of obtaining one to "gen up" on the car while i sit here waiting. Service book-- a number of people have pointed out that you get a comprehensive print out of work done IN THE PAST its what will be required IN THE FUTURE that i am not happy about. With our present car i can look at the book and know whats to be done say at 60,000 miles. However all this might be of no consequence as i am mulling over cancelling the order.