Superb Order tracker

Here it is BW 02, the week my SE.L is being built, have now been waiting for 23 weeks. I don't know if I have the courage to ring that most caring of organizations SUK to see if they are really going to actually build the correct car. In the event they do then I fully expect the boat to sink with the total loss of all cars on board!

I ordered SEL Estate in November and was told BW2 back in December. Called SUK this morning and was told entering factory build today and will be built this week. Should be with dealer in approx 4 weeks.

Edited by mrmulti

Just had my 2.0.150 l&k delivered. It had no first aid kit or hi vis fire extinguisher I thought these were standard items

I think they are more likely found in continental cars as it's law to have these on board in some countries. I've never had these on any Skoda. 

Just had my 2.0.150 l&k delivered. It had no first aid kit or hi vis fire extinguisher I thought these were standard items

These items are not part of the UK Specification so they will not be part of the standard delivery package but can be purchased as accessories.

Edited by Prykey

I ordered SEL Estate in November and was told BW2 back in December. Called SUK this morning and was told entering factory build today and will be built this week. Should be with dealer in approx 4 weeks.

I ordered an SE L Executive Estate mid October and I am also told it is being built this week. As it in Petrol Blue metallic with beige leather and Pegasus wheels, both of which seem to have had a problem with supply, I shall await with interest to see if it is actually built.

Checked on my SE Business Estate and have been told it has moved forward a week to unconfirmed wk6 and no signs of any delays, then 4 to 6 weeks to dealer.

Is it usually near four weeks or six?

I ordered an SE L Executive Estate mid October and I am also told it is being built this week. As it in Petrol Blue metallic with beige leather and Pegasus wheels, both of which seem to have had a problem with supply, I shall await with interest to see if it is actually built.

I ordered the same car (though Hatch) same time - same paint - same colour leather - same wheels...I have an UNconfirmed Build Week 5!

Spoke to the dealer this afternoon and have been told my L&K 4x4 is planned for Wk11. They have said that:

- Alloys have been delayed to Wk11 (Pegasus Anthracite 18s)

- L&K trim is not selling very well so they are batching orders together

- Brown interior with Beige headlining is also delaying things

My SE L Exec 1.4 ACT DSG with a host of extras ordered 23 September and advised Unconfirmed status 10 BW 07 at time of order.

Update Mid November to advise now slipped to BW 17 Status 10

Update 28 November now BW 05 Status 10

Update 08 December still BW 05 Status 10

Update 15 December now BW 07 Status 10

Update 05 January still BW 07 Status 10

Update 11 January slipped to BW 08 Status 10

My SE L Exec 1.4 ACT DSG with a host of extras ordered 23 September and advised Unconfirmed status 10 BW 07 at time of order.

Update 28 November now BW 05 Status 10

Update 08 December still BW 05 Status 10

Update 05 January still BW 07 Status 10

That's strange. My SEL Exec DSG 1.4 was ordered a week or two after yours and is being transported to my dealer this week. What wheels/interior did you choose? Beige leather and Pegasus here. I'm curious as to why yours is being delayed?

I'm concerned it might just be your dealer being dodgy and not officially putting order in till after 23 Sept (my signed form said 29 Sept).

• Like 1

Update 28 November now BW 05 Status 10

Update 08 December still BW 05 Status 10

Update 05 January still BW 07 Status 10

I feel for you NJB31 22 weeks and still counting.  My car is at 23 weeks (I know I keep getting upset) and I still have 3-4 weeks to wait.  My config is just about the same as yours but SUK forgot a couple of options so it didn't get built in week 45, lots of toys lots to miss off the build sheet.

I ordered mine about a week after you and have not got a build date yet (confirmed or unconfirmed). Have you recieved this information or is it the dealer just giving you a rough idea?

No, not confirmed. The dealer reckons I could have it start of April so I have a healthy fudge factor if it gets delayed. I will check for an update mid Feb as they should have settled on a BWeek by then..

That's strange. My SEL Exec DSG 1.4 was ordered a week or two after yours and is being transported to my dealer this week. What wheels/interior did you choose? Beige leather and Pegasus here. I'm curious as to why yours is being delayed?

I'm concerned it might just be your dealer being dodgy and not officially putting order in till after 23 Sept (my signed form said 29 Sept).

SEL Exec DSG 1.4 - Business Grey - Black Ventilated Leather Seats - Electric Front Seats - 18" Modus Wheels - Sunroof - DCC - Heated Windscreen - Heated Washer Nozzles - Smart Light Assist - Park Assist - Travel Assist  + TSR - Rear Parking Camera - Colour Maxi dot - Rear Window Wiper - LED Package Plus - Temp Spare Wheel.

My order with Dealer on 17th September, Dealer ordered with Skoda on 23 September.

• Like 1

SEL Exec DSG 1.4 - Business Grey - Black Ventilated Leather Seats - Electric Front Seats - 18" Modus Wheels - Sunroof - DCC - Heated Windscreen - Heated Washer Nozzles - Smart Light Assist - Park Assist - Travel Assist  + TSR - Rear Parking Camera - Colour Maxi dot - Rear Window Wiper - LED Package Plus - Temp Spare Wheel.

My order with Dealer on 17th September, Dealer ordered with Skoda on 23 September.

Mine a manual SEL-Exec 1.4 act and ordered the day after you not as many extras but it is currently in transit to the UK so should have it in a week or two. When is yours due to hit home.

Mine a manual SEL-Exec 1.4 act and ordered the day after you not as many extras but it is currently in transit to the UK so should have it in a week or two. When is yours due to hit home.

Advised yesterday BW 08 Status 10, so not expecting until mid March - at least I'll get a 16 plate. Next update due from dealer on 18/1

Just had an update call from dealer - car is built  :clap: so at least it physically exists!  

Current status showing as shipped to port but awaiting shipping, so 3 or so weeks possibly...dealer still playing it very cautious in terms of timing advice!

Anyone want to buy an Ibiza?  :D

You chaps are so fortunate having contact from your dealer.

I ordered my car on 6th October last year and have NEVER had contact from them. All my info has come from me asking them!

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015  (Week 42)

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

16.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 53/2015 :clap:

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2//2016 :devil:

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

07.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :devil:

14.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :clap:

21.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :devil:

28.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :clap:

04.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016 :clap:

11.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016 :clap:

Surprised this not yet "Confirmed" being so close to Build Week.

Wonder if its the Anthracite Pegasus causing the uncertainty,

Ho Hum will wait and see what next week brings .

Ordered a 2.0 TDI 150 PS 4x4 SE Estate, Quartz Grey on 25th Oct 2015

Options

Drive Mode Selection

Original delivery date was given as 29/01/2016

Just heard it's now 22/02/2016

Build week being 4

Should I hold my breath?

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015  (Week 42)

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

16.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 53/2015 :clap:

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2//2016 :devil:

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

07.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :devil:

14.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :clap:

21.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :devil:

28.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :clap:

04.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016 :clap:

11.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016 :clap:

Surprised this not yet "Confirmed" being so close to Build Week.

Wonder if its the Anthracite Pegasus causing the uncertainty,

Ho Hum will wait and see what next week brings .

Is that them contacting you all these times?

• Like 1

Ordered a 2.0 TDI 150 PS 4x4 SE Estate, Quartz Grey on 25th Oct 2015

Options

Drive Mode Selection

Original delivery date was given as 29/01/2016

Just heard it's now 22/02/2016

Build week being 4

Should I hold my breath?

The difference between the quoted build week and delivery date seem to be realistic - provided they stick to that build date of course. It's normally 3-4 weeks from factory build to PDI. 

Popped into the dealer today as was working that way, has moved today to build week 10 so hopefully it will now keep moving forward.

So ordered 19.10.15, expected April at present, what a wait hope it's bloody worth it......

150 days from ordering and it's built at last, just a train ride, an ocean voyage and a truck ride to go.  I wonder if I'll get it before the 182.5 days?

Did you send it any seasick pills ?  rough at this time of year !