Superb Order tracker

My 1.4 SE L exec combi with all sorts of toys for me to play with is at Emden awaiting a boat to bring it to where it should be: HERE.  Does anyone know how often (and if poss when the next one does) the ferries sale to Sheerness?  It's been a long 28 weeks.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me what parts(wheels, leather or whatsoever) is causing current delays of production. (regarding what dealer or Skoda UK said)

Sorry for the dumb question, but my dealer here can't confirm build week after 3 months of payment. And still claim white leather is causing the delay...

White leather?  What have you ordered a 1970s Cadillac? 

Nearly fell off my chair this morning the dealer rang me wiTh an update or at least to say no change still week 10. Didn't get chance to ring SUK for a whinge but will be hopefully tomorrow.

Edited by Sevlow8

It's an 'S' 1.6 TDi 120 hatch, few minor add-ons (cruise control, parking sensors, red paint). Ordered 12th October.  Possibly the only 'S' anyone here has ordered by the looks of things!

Thank you. I ordered mine (2.0 TSI) the week before you and I still dont have a confirmed build week. Go figure!

Mine moved from unconfirmed bw 9 to unconfirmed BW 7 so hopefully will move in the right direction again. Got a little confused because the lady said BW 7 is 15th Feb where as the other week I was told BW 8 was 15th Feb, so not convinced Skoda know which week is which.

Had mine at the dealer for service today and they had a sel exec hatch in corrida red with Phoenix wheels and I thought it looked great. Was surprised to see one in the showroom.

• Like 3

Thank you. I ordered mine (2.0 TSI) the week before you and I still dont have a confirmed build week. Go figure!

The first I had for a build week was the week before Christmas, when it was an Unconfirmed BW1.  Then just before Christmas it went to Confirmed, and last week I was told it was built and released for shipping.  As you say, go figure but it's been said elsewhere in this thread that they seem to be batching versions of the car, and I saw a lot of L&K coming out late last year, but now they seem to be slowing up.  

Hope you get some good news soon - for me it was definitely worth emailing the dealer which I did back in early December when I'd heard nothing for 2 months, dealer been quite responsive since then.

Had mine at the dealer for service today and they had a sel exec hatch in corrida red with Phoenix wheels and I thought it looked great. Was surprised to see one in the showroom.

Did it look good in red?  Hope so as that's my colour!  :D

Did it look good in red? Hope so as that's my colour! :D

Looked very smart actually and probably would have been on my short list had I not wanted a white one. I was a little disappointed in the silver Phoenix wheels (which I have ordered) as I have only seen the anthracite ones which look so much better than the plain silver in person. Might swap them to sirrus.

• Like 1

White leather?  What have you ordered a 1970s Cadillac? 

Ehh I was a bit angry when writing. Its beige. :angel:

Issue is that 3 months passed and still can't get any date of build. Not even approx build week. The only replay got is: factory is having problem with beige which is nonsense. And I see (here in the topic) cars with this interior is going out from the factory. \

Well that why and asked of any known limitations of parts causing delay at present time.

BTW here build interval is 120 working days plus another 30 working days....

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015 (Week 42)

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

16.11.15- Unconfirmed BW 53/2015 :clap:

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2/23016  :devil:

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

07.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :devil:

14.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :clap:

21.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :devil:

28.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :clap:

04.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

11.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

18.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

Will I be one of those who never get a Confirmed build week but instead get told the car is built, Hope So and bloody soon.

14 week so far and looks like it will get to 20.

I ordered mine 9th October. A complete farce then happened and it didn't go through until early November. I got told end of March for delivery date and never got a confirmed build date. Got a call today saying vehicle is in transit to dealer....go figure!

Ordered 4th November & collected my car today - so 11 weeks from order to delivery.

S3 combi 190BHP DSG 4x4 in Business grey with modus alloys and sunset glass (Style spec).

Very very pleased with the car ............. need to take it for a proper drive soon! 

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015 (Week 42)

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

16.11.15- Unconfirmed BW 53/2015 :clap:

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2/23016  :devil:

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

07.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :devil:

14.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016 :clap:

21.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :devil:

28.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016 :clap:

04.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

11.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

18.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

Will I be one of those who never get a Confirmed build week but instead get told the car is built, Hope So and bloody soon.

14 week so far and looks like it will get to 20.

I ordered mine a week before you and I too have an unconfirmed BW 5. My car is very similar to yours, although an SEL Exec, but same engine, same colour and roughly the same options. Looking at # 1362 and 1363 above, wonder if it could be the `petrol` thats holding ours up?

Been to the dealer tonight to sign for the car. It will be mine on Monday the car looks great and you can barely here the engine when it's running even with the door open can't wait to get the car on Monday now. Pacific blue really suits the car with phoenix alloy wheels stunning car.

• Like 1

Nice to see people getting there cars finally.

But rang suk this afternoon spoke to nice ladie who was quite helpful but couldn't find out why I have moved back to b/w 10. So I asked what can be done to find out what the hold up can be she said the factory do not tell suk what the hold ups are or why they are happening hmmmm. Well I then asked if I lodge a complaint what would happen she has told me I will get call back in the next 48 hours but she didn't expect them to be able to tell me anything more but , I asked for it to be logged as I'm seeing from here that other vehicles are moving forward weeks suppose will have to see what response I get back. Not holding my breath.

Well I spoke to Skoda UK Customer Services and they have completely contradicted what the dealer told me last week. Last week I was told it would be unconfirmed week 11 by the dealer. When I spoke to Skoda today they have told me they are having problems with L&K's due to supply issues and that my order is still stuck at status 0 and there is no estimated date. Absolute nightmare. Dealer is meant to be calling me to discuss the situation! Really getting frustrated over this.

Car built on the 11th and out of the factory, checked yesterday and its still sitting on the docks at Emden.  SUK have little interest and can not/will not predict when the next sailing is, the best she would forecast is that the car should be with me early February. So I'm looking at six and a half months, is this the longest yet? I wanted to cry (man up Mike) when I read this from Damocar.  Oh and in October my car was listed, after ordering problems, as a priority build.

"Ordered 4th November & collected my car today - so 11 weeks from order to delivery.

S3 combi 190BHP DSG 4x4 in Business grey with modus alloys and sunset glass (Style spec).

Very very pleased with the car ............. need to take it for a proper drive soon!"

As I'm getting on, a bit, I'm hoping to take the car for a "proper drive" some time in my life time.  The rate its going I may have to let my nurse do the test drive. 

• Like 1

Wow!! That's a very long wait rafmike!! I'm not sure I would have your patience......... But the S3 is a fabulous car and a significant improvement on my S2 (which I was very satisfied with for the last 4 years!).

I hope somehow your timeline shortens on your delivery!

Ordered mine on 23rd Dec, and have unconfirmed build week 10

Hoping it will be here by end March, but keeping fingers crossed.

2.0TDI 150PS SEL Exec Hatchback Manual Gearbox

Jungle Green

Black Alcantara

Modus Alloys

Rear Wiper

Heated Windscreen

LED Package Plus

Rear Parking Camera

Latest update unconfirmed Build week moved forward to week 7 - going in the right direction but still not a confirmed date.

Ordered our 11th Dec , dealer confirmed order 14th Dec then -------------------------------

Do wonder if , with the success of the Superb that Skoda are getting complacent/ arrogant, their again we did order a L&K model.................

mine was built last week and is now at emden as well. so whats average transit time then? (note I'm in ireland rather than the UK)

Edited by tmg

Stop being so negative. I´m sure Skoda is building the cars as fast as possible. What would they benefit from delaying your orders? I have a Superb on order to, and still have some weeks to wait - but come on! Stop complaining, and stop calling your dealer/SUK over and over again. That doesn´t speed the building of your car; only your blood pressure. Take a pint and relax.

• Like 3

Stop being so negative. I´m sure Skoda is building the cars as fast as possible. What would they benefit from delaying your orders? I have a Superb on order to, and still have some weeks to wait - but come on! Stop complaining, and stop calling your dealer/SUK over and over again. That doesn´t speed the building of your car; only your blood pressure. Take a pint and relax.

I'd prefer them NOT to rush things when building the cars. That's when stupid mistakes happen  :thumbup:

• Like 1