How to pack a Yeti boot... Fully!

Yeti_Man

Someone plays Tetris 

There is space to the right of the cardboard boxes to put the pink top.

You are going to have to take it all out & start again under guidance of input to this thread from brisky members.   :D  

Good effort, that man!  I note that you have a spare wheel.  As Rustic has jumped in front of me to say, I just hope you don't have a puncture - that happened to me in our last car (X-Trail) and the AA chap did not have fun repacking it.  (We were on a dual carriageway racetrack and he wanted us safe the other side of the barrier...)

Loving the comments. :) The boots only packed like that until we arrive at our place - once there it's emptied and punctures are welcome... And yes, I'm taking notes for the repackaging next week! :)

No need to pack all that air in the bag of kibble. Stick the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner in the neck of the bag before sealing it and there'd be room for another sleeping bag or two.

You could definitely get something else in there. I can see floor space.

yeti_boot.png

lots of squashy stuff got put there and held in place until the last moment of closing the boot door down! :)
  • Like 1

hope you have a dog cage between back seats and all you've packed in case you have to brake hard then most of its in the back seats :notme:

Nope, no need as its going nowhere due to four thick ratchet straps and cargo nets. ;)

Good to hear. :)

I got a sofa in my Octavia Combi last weekend. Not 1mm to spare top to botttom. Perfect fit.

the only single aspect I initially missed when coming from the vrs mk2 octy estate to this was the depth of the load bay... But after a while you suss it out and realise how much benefit those flexible rear seats are. The chassis mounted strap loops are brilliant too - especially as they are also placed at the bottom of the B pillar for when you want to secure a big load with the seats removed! A great car for the active family. :)

Good to hear. :)

I got a sofa in my Octavia Combi last weekend. Not 1mm to spare top to botttom. Perfect fit.

He he did similar last year. The guys when I went collect it were saying 'no way is that going to fit' so I told me just watch. Dropped the seats shuffled the passenger seat forward a notch or two then chucked it in and closed the estate hatch. They just stood there mouths open absolutely gobsmacked.

Saved me a bob or two on delivery too...