The Superb III Picture thread

On 26/07/2023 at 09:45, scottishscout said:

Got a Superb a few weeks back! Previously owned Octavia 4x4 Estate, then Octavia Scout over two generations. Spent time away from Skoda in Audi TT Quattro (didn't need the space) but now with a young child enjoying the space and comfort of the Superb.

IMG_1094.jpg

Exactly the same as mine although a bit shiner. Had mine 4 yrs . Best car I've ever had. The addition of a pedal box improves it's  drive-ability had one on mine from the day i bought it.

Edited by Matchman55
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Bap33 said:

@JR RS Soooooo shiny!

What kind of stickers did you put on your fuel flap? I assume, they're funny ones... ;) 

Thanks.  That's actually a few days after being drenched in heavy rain, so it's not so clean, but the colour helps hide it well.

This is the fuel flap sticker. 

Skoda + Turbo = 😁

Gives me an extra 2kW 😛

Screenshot_20231010-072756.thumb.png.697411443d49a2d5db60063914f2eca3.png

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KeteCantek said:

@JR RS

Depending on mood, I could intepret that sometimes as Skoda + turbo = 😞 at the pumps 😂.

True that - with current fuel prices, it hurts putting in 70-73L of 98 Ron each time I fill up.

At least I average 800km between fill ups, and only needing to do this just once a month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Graham Butcher said:

That's a good colour as well, wow thats a good long way to buy a car from. Do you get much wind noise from the roof rails?

I do like the colour; ‘petrol blue’ it’s called. 
Hell of a distance yes. Not noticed the wind noise I have to say. Might have something to do with the Canton sound system having been put through its paces .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tibbadog said:

I do like the colour; ‘petrol blue’ it’s called. 
Hell of a distance yes. Not noticed the wind noise I have to say. Might have something to do with the Canton sound system having been put through its paces .

I thought that I went far enough when I sourced my car, but it was second hand with the spec I was looking for and L&K models are fairly rare it seems, I went from Chelmsford to Mansfield, around 160 miles, but thats chicken feed compared to your trip. Mine is also Petrol Blue and when the sun comes out to play, it looks green at some angles, I love it. The Canton sound system rocks as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Graham Butcher said:

I thought that I went far enough when I sourced my car, but it was second hand with the spec I was looking for and L&K models are fairly rare it seems, I went from Chelmsford to Mansfield, around 160 miles, but thats chicken feed compared to your trip. Mine is also Petrol Blue and when the sun comes out to play, it looks green at some angles, I love it. The Canton sound system rocks as well.

I just got a good deal on one of the last stock L&K ones, so it was worth the slightly gruelling trip. Good chance to get to know the various safety systems like lane assist on the way back too. The colour to my eyes is quite green in the right light, looks great. 

• Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...