Superb MKIII owners register

Took delivery today of Superb hatch 150 tdi SE L manual.  Black with black alcantara.  Looks terrific.

Extras: Sunroof, towbar, DCC, reversing camera, front parking sensors, space saver, backrest release.

Happy Bunny after the first wet and slow drive.  VERY tight fit lengthwise in my garage.  Glad I bought the parking sensors - and put carpet around the brick support pillar in the garage! 

• Like 1

Took delivery of our Superb Estate on Tuesday, 280 hp, 4x4 L&K in Jungle Green with beige interior.

Very short list of options on L&Ks here in Norway, we added:

Sun roof

Tow bar

19" Anthracite Phoenix wheels

Spare wheel

Ventilated seats

Set of 18" Pegasus wheels shod with winter tyres.

Standard here is Webasto petrol engine block/interior heater with remote control and timer function.

So far, so happy.

Per

• Like 3

Picked up my 2.0TDI, 150PS, L&K Superb in Magnetic Brown (fabulous colour in the sunshine), with brown leather, last Wednesday and really enjoying it.

It had been in the dealer's showroom as their display model so came with a few bits and bobs; and at a good price!

One thing I can't figure out is that the 'Virtual Pedal' doesn't work, though it says in the brochure that the L&K comes with it as standard.  I checked the VIN and the car was built at the end of May 2016.  So, has there been an update to the L&K spec since May?

Superb%20front_zps5hcyoslu.jpg

Superb%20side%20on_zpschjyb7yf.jpg

Sold my Roomster 3 with 172k miles on the clock.  Hopefully the Superb will be as good and reliable as the Roomster was.

• Like 4

One thing I can't figure out is that the 'Virtual Pedal' doesn't work, though it says in the brochure that the L&K comes with it as standard.  I checked the VIN and the car was built at the end of May 2016.  So, has there been an update to the L&K spec since May?

Check it is turned on in the infotainment (Columbus) and you have you have the keys on you when you try to open the boot.

Check it is turned on in the infotainment (Columbus) and you have you have the keys on you when you try to open the boot.

Just to clarify if I may - since this caught me out too - if the key is in the car, it won't work. The key has to be on your person at the rear of the car. Mine is a March reg L&K

Edited by nicknorman

I went in to the dealers a few weeks ago with the idea of ordering a new SEL Executive hatch with 1.4 ACT and DSG. to replace my 2009 Mk 11 Elegance CR 170 DSG hatch.

I was offered a test drive in a TDI 190 DSG hatch just out of the showroom. I was so impressed that I decided to buy that car instead of waiting around for a new one to be delivered. I was offered a good deal.

So at the end of last week I collected this Mk111 Superb L&K, TDI 190 DSG, in Black Magic Pearl with a brown leather interior and with Phoenix Anthracite 19 inch wheels. 

Its also got Sunblinds, Rear window wiper, Heated washer nozzles,  Rear view parking camera, Sunroof, Spare wheel, DSG paddles, Smart light assist, Rear backrest release.

In addition I had it fitted with front and rear mudflaps and a waste bin and had the exterior and interior sealed with the same protection I had on my old car.

• Like 3

Time to add myself in.

206 TSI with sunroof, beige trim, 4x4, and all the Aussie fruit that is available.

Overcast day so the blue looks very dark.

ForPosting.jpg

Edited by blueSup
  • Like 3

Yayy!!!

Finally picked up my SEL Executive Estate 150 Tdi this Saturday.

Options:

Business Grey Metallic

Integrated Towbar

Front and Rear Sensors

Rear Parking Camera

Spare Wheel

Retractable Cover (should be standard!)

Essential accessories I've bought/ordered:

Bootliner (Hatchbag)

Dog Guard (Travall)

Rubber Mats/Tunnell Protector/Mudflaps/iPad Holder (Superskoda)

Had a lovely 200 mile drive down from dealer in heavy rain (typical!).

Lovely car to drive. Looking forward to a very happy (hopefully!) few years with it.

Pre-reg May 2016 (250mls on clock, so probably been used as a demo), 2.0TDi 150 Business Estate, Petrol Blue met, with full leather and 18" Pegasus wheels.......nice car.

Pyotr

Edited by Pyotr

• 2 weeks later...

L&K hatch 280 4x4 DSG

Candy White

Sunroof

Factory fitted tow bar

19" Phoenix Anthracite

Spare wheel

DLA

Road sign recognition

Flappy paddles

Heated ventilated black leather seats

Reversing camera/rear wiper

After almost a year of posting on here as a Passat driver, I finally collected a Superb III yesterday, a private purchase from a fellow Briskodan no less!

TSI 220 L&K hatch. MY17 with the reversing camera and the extra internal LED lights added.

• Like 1

Finally, my motor is here. Collected it Friday 27th October.

2.0 SE-L 220 DSG Hatch.

Business Grey.

Front and rear parking sensors.

Paddle shift steering wheel.

Colour Maxi-dot display.

Black leather.

18" Pegasus wheels.

Gave it a bit of a run on the weekend OMG!

Edited by garethowen01

It's arrived! Sportline TDi 150 DSG Estate

Moon White

Full Size Spare

Heated Seats

Retractable Load Cover

Took a car from port to save a long wait and really wanted Canton but glad I didn't spend the money as the standard audio is excellent.  I say this having had several BMW's with upgraded audio!!

Would put a pic up but can't work out how to do it, sorry!

You need to save your photos to something like photobucket.com, its free to create an account and you get a fair amount of space.

You copy your photos into your "Library" and then when you select a photo you will get a panel that offers short cuts that you can copy the code for the size of picture that you want to add and paste that into your reply, I normally use the code for "IMG thumb" when I post photos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Newbie here after picking up my (nearly) new Superb SE L Executive Hatch, 2.0 tdi, 190bhp in Quartz Grey. Don't think there is any extras apart above the usual spec, although it came with rear sun blinds and I have had front and rear mudflaps fitted.

Still working my way through all the tech within the car but so far so good and the car has been fantastic to drive.

Edited by Lancslee
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was number 2 on the list with my 150TDi SE-L estate but that has now been traded in for  a 190TDi 4x4 DSG SE-L estate in Business Grey.

Extras are rear view camera,DCC, temp spare wheel, heated washer nozzles, park assist, integrated tow bar, colour maxi-dot & 18" pegasus alloys.

Again this was a stock car so not exactly what I would have spec'd but close enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Can I add my suberb to the register?

Suberb L & K 280 Estate 4 x 4 DSG  Cappuccino and cream leather. Model year 2016 1st March

Extras.

Smart Light assist

Heated Washer Jets

Panoramic roof

Perforated Leather seats (air Con)

Rear window retractable blinds

Steering Wheel Flappy Paddles

Variable Boot Floor

Spare Wheel

Rear Reversing Camera

Remote Rear Seat Release

Kind regards