Octavia III Facelift

Wondering whether black or dark grey with the black grille would help it's case, since the grille and lights will blend in more with the paint? Those awkward lights stand out like a sore thumb on some of those bright colours!

Edited by ahenners

Wondering whether black or dark grey with the black grille would help it's case, since the grille and lights will blend in more with the paint? Those awkward lights stand out like a sore thumb on some of those bright colours!

Here is a comparison, but with chrome. The Balck color renders a bit differently in the facelift configurator:

K1NCXVk.jpg

pQeCeE9.jpg

Edited by Riolux

That's the electronic thing, I think the regular 220 pre-facelift VRS had that. Hell, it's listed on VW's website as being standard on the Golf, even on a basic 85 PS 1.2 TSI! It's the system that brakes the inside wheel, rather than having a proper locking/limited slip diff. 

Edited by vc-10

my bad, agree. So the FL gets XDS or VAQ

Facelift still only gets XDS it seems, despite the power matching the pre-facelift 230. Looks like they might be saving VAQ for another limited edition. VRS 245 maybe?

• Administrators

No mention in the factory PR link (http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/420168-škoda-octavia-scout-the-robust-all-rounder-receives-new-technology/) for the petrol option in a scout.

the PR also has a front and rear photo ;)

Which I'm surprised at given a gentle migration towards petrol for lower mileage, higher value cars.

Dont know without trawling 15 pages( ive got a life) if this linky has been put on this thread http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/98097/new-skoda-octavia-vrs-2017-facelift-revealed

Don't need to trawl 15 pages. it's only two pages back.

• Like 1

Dont know without trawling 15 pages( ive got a life) if this linky has been put on this thread http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/98097/new-skoda-octavia-vrs-2017-facelift-revealed

Ah having a life is over rated!  :D

The new VRS is growing more and more on me. It's going to be interesting to see what Skoda will offer on PCP trade ins.

• Like 1