vRS245 ordered club

3 hours ago, richardwheat200 said:

Nothing wrong at all with the standard ride!

I've ordered without DCC! 

Estate, Corrida Red, no other options!

Excellent, gives me some confidence in my choice too! 

44 minutes ago, Gobsheene said:

I've also ordered without DCC, tbh I cant see it being something I'd use much after the novelty has worn off.

Glad to see that not everyone is ordering it :)

I thought about it for my 230 dsg but decided I'd get better value (for me)  from the sunroof, so ordered that instead :biggrin:

• Like 1

Which oil are people using to top up the 245? Dealership told me any brand as long as its 5w 30..... Is this true as I read somewhere that the 2.0 TSI unit can be 0w 20 too?  

9 hours ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Nice to meet a fellow 245 estate order :)

I hope I’ve made the right decision I couldn’t get a test drive and I’ve never seen meteor grey in real life haha

what are the waiting times the dealer mentioned 12 weeks but I’ve got a feeling it could be longer 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hlywd said:

Which oil are people using to top up the 245? Dealership told me any brand as long as its 5w 30..... Is this true as I read somewhere that the 2.0 TSI unit can be 0w 20 too?  

No, there's a 0w30 Shell that can be used, but the most common is 5w30. If the dealership told you to "use any brand 5w30" they should have their wrist slapped... The requirement is 504/507 approved oil, not any brand 5w30.

I use Quantum 5w30 in mine as it's cheap but well rated. Castrol Edge is also popular.

19 minutes ago, Cm11 said:

I hope I’ve made the right decision I couldn’t get a test drive and I’ve never seen meteor grey in real life haha

what are the waiting times the dealer mentioned 12 weeks but I’ve got a feeling it could be longer 

The wait is currently about 20 weeks

7 minutes ago, michaelg17 said:

I was told November for my car but still nothing showing up on trackymyskoda.co.uk (although it does say there's a 6 wk delay in getting data onto the site). Getting impatient!

Trust me, stressing won't make it come any faster. Chill, it'll get here when it does :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stepdavi said:

Luckily went in to order red vrs 245 dsg monday, dealer got one from somewhere.  Arrived today. Pick up next Thursday. Guess right time right place!

Same here!

Not sure how I have managed this, but I ordered a 245 DSG a couple of weeks ago, for April-ish delivery. Just managed to secure the (Apparently) only unregistered 245 hatch in the country this morning! Its currently sitting in the dealership showroom!

Same spec as I ordered, slightly more expensive but Im not bothered as Im getting the car now as apposed to next year! Been told it will be delivered next week :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matt9407 said:

Same here!

Not sure how I have managed this, but I ordered a 245 DSG a couple of weeks ago, for April-ish delivery. Just managed to secure the (Apparently) only unregistered 245 hatch in the country this morning! Its currently sitting in the dealership showroom!

Same spec as I ordered, slightly more expensive but Im not bothered as Im getting the car now as apposed to next year! Been told it will be delivered next week :)

Similar to mine. It has caton sound which I probably wouldn't have ordered but happy for the few extra quid a month to have it next week. After 7 years of new Vauxhall be a welcome change. 

8 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

Similar to mine. It has caton sound which I probably wouldn't have ordered but happy for the few extra quid a month to have it next week. After 7 years of new Vauxhall be a welcome change. 

Was it the one that has kessy and a sunroof? I enquired about that one yesterday

4 hours ago, michaelg17 said:

I was told November for my car but still nothing showing up on trackymyskoda.co.uk (although it does say there's a 6 wk delay in getting data onto the site). Getting impatient!

Isn't that site only for the dealers mentioned?

Track my ŠKODA, brought to you by Vision ŠKODA Fleet (Business Sales), Rainworth ŠKODA (Nottinghamshire) & Bickerton ŠKODA (South Yorkshire) part of the Vision Automotive (UK) Group 

TRACK MY ŠKODA IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO OUR CUSTOMERS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matt9407 said:

Same here!

Lucky man. It will be worth paying slightly more to have it next week. Exciting times.