Fordfan..... R.I.P

@Lee

I've had the sad news that last night one of Briskodas finest members and moderators last night lost his battle against Cancer.

Thoughts are with his family.

Rest in peace, John.

• Sad 17

Tragic, and so relatively soon after his diagnosis, he stayed positive all the way judging by his updates on social media

RIP John, you will truly be a great loss to the car community :(

No I did not know him, just read few of his posts here and there. But as I have lost beloved ones and having a close 47y.o. relative fighting right now, I am deeply sorry. Deeply sorry. Please communuty accept and transfer my condolences to his family.

Yuck Fou cancer!

Thankfully, we don't have many of this type of post on here. Never pleasant hearing of another person passing, let alone a well respected member of the team and community. 

RIP Fordfan. Gone but won't be forgotten. 

Thoughts go out to his family,

Like many others I didnt know him, just his posts and contributions here over my years. Came across as a gent and a helpful type full of good knowledge.

Rest easy Fordfan

Just seen this very sad news.

Like others I did not know the man personally, but conversed via a few threads on here in the past, and he was always a very helpful and polite gent.

The world needs more like him, and he will be missed by many.

My condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Fordfan

Very sad, many condolences to his family.  

Don't think I ever communicated with him, but that doesn't make it less sad. :crying: