What have you done to your Superb III today?

17 hours ago, Chet said:

So just testing out possibilities more than being a finished product, I need to brush up on my photoshop skills and figure out how to do graphics 

15982969857411.jpg

Did u actually change the graphics here?

Just now, JR RS said:

Did u actually change the graphics here?

Yes although i know it looks like a just cut it out and stuck it on!

• Like 1

Just now, Roscio said:

Something that is beyond my abilities...!

Thank you

The hardest part is making the graphics, that requires actual talent!

Inspired by Roscio's stage 3 efforts, today I have had fitted a 3inch centre exhaust section, in preparation for my stage 2 upgrade.

The centre res has been replaced with this https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1527_1032_1054&products_id=292&osCsid=7314c85bb8343fbbdc280f8761ae5ae4

All in all the new sound isn't intrusive as I thought it might be, so I am happy indeed.

250 quid for the centre section pipework fitted, and 64 quid for the resonator itself. A local powerflow shop did the job.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Roscio said:

Something that is beyond my abilities...!

Thank you

Any ideas if it's possible to get rid of Octavia picture in instrument cluster screen, when using Adaptive Cruise control or viewing "Assistance" page on MFD?

1 hour ago, Buocius said:

Any ideas if it's possible to get rid of Octavia picture in instrument cluster screen, when using Adaptive Cruise control or viewing "Assistance" page on MFD?

I'd love to change the ACC image but it doesn't seem to be in the MIB 😞 Which is the assistance page?

6 minutes ago, MICKSVRS said:

Spacers fitted, and pro kit springs ordered almost instantly 😄

1F92CA3C-C72D-4FEF-AFA2-DBD6C257A38C.png

Just now, MICKSVRS said:

1F92CA3C-C72D-4FEF-AFA2-DBD6C257A38C.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paul88 said:

So today I got a good wash done. Lowering springs are well bedded in and im happy with how it sits on the 20" alloys 😎

20200825_145336.jpg

20" are sitting so nicely within the Superb's arches, not a clue of being an aftermarket size :thumbup:  I sometimes regret not going 20" with my Ispiris but they're glossy black so maybe it wouldn't matter too much, just a black tire following a black alloy after all :D  Looks great!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, newbie69 said:

20" are sitting so nicely within the Superb's arches, not a clue of being an aftermarket size :thumbup:  I sometimes regret not going 20" with my Ispiris but they're glossy black so maybe it wouldn't matter too much, just a black tire following a black alloy after all :D  Looks great!

Thanks mate! Sits very well, no spacers needed. Still kinda oem too, wheels are off a vw tiguan 🤓

• Like 1

On 25/08/2020 at 18:40, Bigeater said:

Inspired by Roscio's stage 3 efforts, today I have had fitted a 3inch centre exhaust section, in preparation for my stage 2 upgrade.

The centre res has been replaced with this https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1527_1032_1054&products_id=292&osCsid=7314c85bb8343fbbdc280f8761ae5ae4

All in all the new sound isn't intrusive as I thought it might be, so I am happy indeed.

250 quid for the centre section pipework fitted, and 64 quid for the resonator itself. A local powerflow shop did the job.

Maybe you meant to write "in preparation for my stage upgrade" ? :tongueout:  Just curious about this as the centre res is not a bottleneck at least until 420-430bhp of mild hybrids, which are above a 380-400bhp stage 2 anyway. Roscio's big turbo is a different story of-course.

I'd love some comparison data (times more than bhp actually) for a stage 1 > stage 2 switch...   Not that there are any stage 2 tunes available for my 272 yet though :crying:

16 minutes ago, Paul88 said:

Thanks mate! Sits very well, no spacers needed. Still kinda oem too, wheels are off a vw tiguan 🤓

Yep, I noticed! I know these wheels :)

Some more questions upon further observations, lol:

Is that the Maxton front splitter and side skirts? If so, how much more does it bring the car closer to the ground? (the splitter) been contemplating about this for some time but need to either have a precise value or see one in person (unlikely where I am)

Cheers