Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

45 minutes ago, Baxlin said:

The two ‘First Ladies’ should get on OK, they are of similar age…

Perhaps they should be titled "First Grannies" ...

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/09/2023 at 10:28, J.R. said:

"Un Stichelton 100% Anglaise" 😄

What may be ironic is that its quite possibly not a spelling mistake but the what the French call the cheese, I will have to google after work

After seeing the BBC also reporting that the cheese was called Stichelton I had my doubts, turns out I was again spouting rubbish in my ignorance:

Stichelton is a raw milk traditional English blue cheese made on the Welbeck Estate in Nottinghamshire by Joe Schneider.

I wonder how they got that through the import controls or did the King smuggle it in his hand luggage like all the Ryanair passengers disembarking at Bergerac Airport 😄

They have trained the sniffer dogs to search for Cheddar Cheese and Branstin Pickle!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, J.R. said:

Stichelton is a raw milk traditional English blue cheese made on the Welbeck Estate in Nottinghamshire by Joe Schneider.

Strange, as they never (or very rarely) sell it in their shop or at the cafe on the estate...........must be too posh for the likes of us commoners....

Edited by robt100
  • Like 1

On 19/09/2023 at 22:34, @Lee said:

From the pages of Viz.

Things Can Only Get Better sang 90's clubsters D-ream but ex band member Profesor Brian Cox now says that the world will probably blow up in around 7.59 billion years.

Come on boffins, make your mind up!

As supposedly experts, you’d think they’d be a bit more precise. Which month for example . . .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BTandSid said:

As supposedly experts, you’d think they’d be a bit more precise. Which month for example . . .

i know, i managed to get a dental appointment for that August.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, @Lee said:

380815585_10161194764603064_8555448724940599970_n.thumb.jpg.1e1ca132064c9b801d798e639772f15e.jpg

376883682_10161407480178023_6766387982880434706_n.thumb.jpg.a51a57a230d137405dd8d4f9252178b9.jpg

Reminds me of the urban myth that service wives would put a box of OMO brand washing powder in the window to signify Old Man Out to their lover, particularly at German bases, just popped in to my mind.

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 2