Today at Bruntingthorpe

roo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the organisers and attendees' date=' who all helped make for a truly memorable day out.

That was the most fun I've had for a LONG time :D [/quote']

Me too :thumbup:

Thanks especially for putting the biggest :D on Chris' face that I have seen for a while

Look i have apologised for the hare... it was me ok... i tried to swerve but he ran back... if its any consolation there appears to be bone fragments in the remnants of my CV joint so looks like he got the last laugh........:rofl:
difficult to laugh when you have a Hare-lip!!

Thanks for organising a great day out! I had a good time thrashing around in my Cupra R (black with black tape on healights and REVO rear number plate), I wouldn't recommend using brand new tyres on the rear for a track day though... not until they are worn in a little anyway :)

It was a shame I had to stop early due to my brake pad over heating and coming away from the backing leaving just the metal backing against the disk! It will teach me for putting myself up into Group A after lunch and hammering the hell out of my car ;)

Cheers!

• Administrators

I think Jon's SDi is like house Harekonnen in the eyes of house Atreides. It's not quite right and needs dealing with. Of course optimax is our melange, although I guess thats not really right, so onyx wax instead as you can eat it...

I guess the question is who dares to be our Muad'Dib and silence them once and for all?

Good day though ;) Must get some sleep now

It's a long time since I read any of those - Dune is within arm's reach as I type this though. However at last count there was a pile of 23 books by my bed awaiting reading, so it will have to wait a little ....